Thread: SC DUCKS discount to Delta Event

Default SC DUCKS discount to Delta Event

i am underwriting a discount to any scducks member that buys a ticket through me.

normally, they are $60/single and $80/couple. I will give you $10 off a single ticket and $20 off a couple's ticket.

PM me for details.

boys....here's the deal. We want to get 200 people in the doors on the 9th. As luck would have it, DU has an event scheduled for the same night just a few miles up the road. Not much we can do about that, but we KNOW our event is a lot of fun and we have entirely too many items to give away. Plus, the bar is open and the food will be superb. All in all, that's the makings for a good night. Join us.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

where is it toof
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

About 5 miles past Billy Brice.

Was planning on coming, but have to stay up here for a competition practice. It's a good time though. Look forward to coming next year.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am underwriting a discount to any scducks member that buys a ticket through me.

normally, they are $60/single and $80/couple. I will give you $10 off a single ticket and $20 off a couple's ticket.

PM me for details.

boys....here's the deal. We want to get 200 people in the doors on the 9th. As luck would have it, DU has an event scheduled for the same night just a few miles up the road. Not much we can do about that, but we KNOW our event is a lot of fun and we have entirely too many items to give away. Plus, the bar is open and the food will be superb. All in all, that's the makings for a good night. Join us.
    can i ride with you in the minivan?

October 9th??? Would love to make it, but a Thursday night would be tough from down here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Slight possibility I may be able to make it 2th. Will pm you later in the week when I can know for certain.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Check yo pm's toofless. If you will get back to me, I'll be there and bring a date.

gotcha covered. i will leave tick at door.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.