Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dominating"

Default "Dominating"

Is the word I heard the announcers describe Alabama's performance in the first quarter against Clemson.

Scored on their first three drives.

Those boys better get it together if Tommy is going to bring home that BCS championship this year.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Alabama is FIRED UP. It remains to be seen whether they can maintain.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I can just hear the Clem Faithfuls moaning and gnashing of teeth in here later.

Welcome to the SEC Clemtaters!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I am noticing a correlation between the number of helmet-losses experienced by players and the amount/volume of hair hanging out the back of their helmets. The fellas with the braids seem to be having a little trouble keeping their helmets on. When my dad started at Cowpens High School in the 60s, coach Quay Farr Sr. told him he had to get a haircut. It seems to me these college coaches need to do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Clemson is awesome.
    At least I'm housebroken.

'Bama is on the move again...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I can just hear the Clem Faithfuls moaning and gnashing of teeth in here later.

Welcome to the SEC Clemtaters!
    it will probably sound alot like last year when we sent yalls asses home with yalls tails between yalls legs...oh wait we didnt have to send yall home, we came to yalls house and whipped yalls ass

Alabama came into Altanta the underdog, and is beating up on the best the ACC has to offer.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Roll Tide 20-3!!!! Maybe both of my teams will win this week!!!!!!#9? Not really right?
    Last edited by SuperSwamp Fox; 08-30-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: I hate Clemins Tech!!!!
    Doin' what I do best! STRAIGHT KILLIN'

2010 SCDucks Deer Champion
    2010 SCDucks Turkey Champion
    2007,2008,2009, 2010 NBK Deer Killin' Champion

Bama Drive - 84 yrds 14 plays 7.52 burned

Tide 20

Clemzine 3

Go Tigers!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

'balling - since that might be what you'll be doing later tonight - just shut the hell up about last yr, tonight is tonight and if things keep going the way they are well, Clemson will have to find their tails to take home after a middle of the road SEC team rips it's off of the "best the ACC has to offer" - those were Brent M. words just now.
    In other words - stop crying and shut the hell up.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

Harper can't even complete those little screen passes that he used to pad his completion % last yr - right now ya'll really suck.
    Bad thing is this - ya'll could come back and win and still suck.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

typical cock response....its fine to play the past card till its played against you...oh wait...yall player the future card...if i had a dime for every time i heard "wait till next year" from a gamecock fan...id be a rich mofo

been saying it for weeks now............................

YAM'A JAM'A YELL'A HAM'A GIVE 'EM HELL ALABAMA!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Clemzine minus 12 yards on this drive?

I'm watching this on the internet so I'm not getting the feel for the game, I bet Clemson wishes it didn't have the feel for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by squatty420 View Post
    been saying it for weeks now............................

YAM'A JAM'A YELL'A HAM'A GIVE 'EM HELL ALABAMA!
    one too many hits off the ol peace pipe squat? lol

Quote Originally Posted by highballing22 View Post
    it will probably sound alot like last year when we sent yalls asses home with yalls tails between yalls legs...oh wait we didnt have to send yall home, we came to yalls house and whipped yalls ass
    Did you play for Clemson?

#1 team in the ACC, meets the bottom of the SEC!!! Reality must suck for Clemson fans!

run davis.....run
    Last edited by NO FLY ZONE; 08-30-2008 at 08:45 PM.

interception...Lol

we're playing worse than yall played thursday
    hell we're playing worse than nc state played thursday.