Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: question on hunting w/dogs

Insert foot in big mouth whitetail widowwisher.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Insert foot in big mouth whitetail widowwisher.
    Insert my cock in dr dick's mouth!

ps. that car is one ugly piece of shit! if you're a Real doctor, it seems you would at least get a pretty car to compensate for your smaller things in life, instead you paid a lot for an ugly one! you must be a free clinic doctor.
    Last edited by Whitetail Widowmaker; 08-31-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

you may want to watch the personal attacks there WW, you talk real big on the internet, but i'd be willing to bet that old man would take you behind the wood shed
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    thats what happens every time BB... people assume dogrunners are country bumfucks, but we don't actually KNOW it until they post.
    Yep.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

CWPINST, thanks for the below post, I took some editorial liberties in deleting some words, but wanted to bring this back to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    A lot of folks resort to name calling and point shifting.

You might not like it, but if you want to save dog hunting, you better quit the griping and blame shifting and get busy in working out a compromise.

You have got by for generations with imposing your method of deer hunting on adjacent landowners.....to the point of thinking it is an entitlement. Well, times have changed.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail Widowmaker View Post
    I'm an internet bully.

Why is this still going?? Twelve pgs of wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    you may want to watch the personal attacks there WW, you talk real big on the internet, but i'd be willing to bet that old man would take you behind the wood shed
    Hell, I don't talk big on the internet.I tell it like it is, on the computer or wherever assmuncher! As far as the wood shed goes, I bet you would like for an old man to take you out back and give you a spanking. most perverts and petafiles do, so I here.
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

From one ass bag to another(394), I don't think personal interest is on any of the GW's minds when they get called about dogs being on property that is being leased by some douche bag that lives out of state and comes one time a month only to be a complete ass while they are here. My experience has been in two counties so I really don't think all of you guys are asses, maybe you are a good one but I am glad I have not had the opportunity to meet an officer who would call a man an ass bag and to pack sand if he needed help! Keep up the good work.

As for the complaint my club had opening weekend about the dogs, we fixed that by inviting them to hunt with us and low and behold one of the guys killed a nice 9 point first thing Saturday morning. I guess if you can't beet em join em kind of works sometimes.

C394 seems like since you're a LEO you could give some tips on what they can do to get along better as adjacent property owners instead of what you will not do...........seeing as how you are a upholder of the law............

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    C394 seems like since you're a LEO you could give some tips on what they can do to get along better as adjacent property owners ............

Call Dr. Phil or do whatever the heck you want........I cant give that advice.

If you know for a fact that an adjacent landowner is holding a dog hostage or whatever, then call me and that fellow will get a ticket for impeding a lawful hunt by capturing your dog. However, I'm not a dog catcher with the "power" to do whatever I want and go onto anothers' property to get a dog for someone. Seems like abuse of authority to me.
    Enough with the name calling. I dont know who it was that called me a prick and I dont really give a damn, so that was the reason for the ass bag comment. I just went back and looked and Hambone it was you, stop whining.
    Last edited by Columbia394; 09-05-2008 at 06:19 PM.
    Work Harder, Millions on Welfare Depend on YOU !!

You boys pipe down, this dog problem is going to fix it's self. Enjoy it while you can !
    80-20 Genaration