Thread: Rosetta stone

Default Rosetta stone

I just downloaded Rosetta Stone Spanish, Latin America, for free from rapidshare. I figue they aint goin away, will always talk spanish when they dont want you to know what they are saying, and I cant stand that shit.

I'm gonna get a grip on thei damn language so at least I can get an idea of what they are talking about.

They are talking about your wife, my wife, his wife, our daughters, beer, free school, free hospitals, free rent, easy work and no taxes.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

rp, i think you just about got 'em all

and free money.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Yep that and then some, so lets just sit an watch it, and not even know how to talk to them.......

I have actually considered doing the same thing.

Listen my grandma and granpa on mama's side were pure coonass and couldnt speak english worth a shit after they have been here since the french moved them from canada.

My grandparents on dad's side came from sicily and couldnt speak a word of english and managed to carve out a life here.

With those kinds of roots I cant be hesatant to own these peoples ways.

It will change in a few generations, but right now isnt that time. It's their time, to do the same thing, that built my own families roots here.

Half cajun, Half Sicilian Italian, from a food point of view, WOW and glad to be here thank ya very much......

And it aint as if they dont have their own offerings.......

I just dont think that 20 years of treating them like blacks is going to have the same effect.

They come because they want to, not because they are forced, and the end result it totally different.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-10-2008 at 02:08 PM.

How did you download it for free? I was looking to pay about $250 for it!

Yo habla Espanol, pero no muy bueno....
    Last edited by ECOPREDATOR; 07-09-2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Originally Posted by Rubberhead*
    I'm sure our loving God gave dogs short lifespans so we can get a glimpse of the joy and sorrow that our own lives bring to Him.

HRCH Riptide's Hydrophilic Hammertime (HYDRO)

You have to join rapidshare for $11.00 bucks a month, then use google to surf for the rapidshare files that you want.

I downloaded adobe's entire premium suite, a $3000 suite, decompressed it, and it works like a charm.

They condense files and you may have 20 or 30 files in a download, but I do 3 of them at a time with no probem.

It may take awhile but you sure cant beat the price..........

Too cool...

Sounds like Napster when it first started.

Better take advantage of it quick. The internet police will cuff it fer sure....
    Originally Posted by Rubberhead*
    I'm sure our loving God gave dogs short lifespans so we can get a glimpse of the joy and sorrow that our own lives bring to Him.

HRCH Riptide's Hydrophilic Hammertime (HYDRO)

SCTIMBER Coots

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    You have to join rapidshare for $11.00 bucks a month, then use google to surf for the rapidshare files that you want.

I downloaded adobe's entire premium suite, a $3000 suite, decompressed it, and it works like a charm.

They condense files and you may have 20 or 30 files in a download, but I do 3 of them at a time with no probem.

It may take awhile but you sure cant beat the price..........
    Any set contract period? Sounds like that is hard to beat, especially since I am about to do away with dial up and move up to dsl.

$11.0 bucks a month for turbo download, thats about it.

Other than its illegal. Of course for alot less you could go to newsgroups or bittorrent for free and steal files without having to pay the $11 per month. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero