Thread: bowfishing upstate

Default bowfishing upstate

anyone bowfish on hartwell or anywhere close to the clempson area?
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I have quite a bit, but not lately. All the spots I hit are still dry...

anybody else?
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I did when I was in school but i havent since 02 so I have no idea where to go as the water level has changed quite a bit. In certain areas the shooting was pretty well. I wouldnt imagine the fish have gone anywhere. We used to shoot in and around Clemson and out around anderson.
    "It's a numbers game" - Mac Owen
    Endangered: Farmers, Watermen, and Rural Life

Every time that I've been it has been terrible in comparison with other lakes that I've been on. Maybe it's just us going around Clemson and being lazy but we've seen nothing but the occasional small carp and bream. If you can shoot like robin hood we've seen some gizzard shad.

almost everywhere i had ever seen carp before is dry now

If you really want to test your skills, head up the road to Keowee...

i really havent been on keowee...is it harder just becuase of it being so clear and deep?

i know some fellas that fish on it regularly.. one lives in pumpkin town and has an airboat... i think he shoots hartlwell and keowee alot

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

good luck
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!