Thread: 7.3 Godzilla

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So a 3/4 ton with an average GVWR over 9k lbs pulling 10k lbs gettin an average of 10 mpg is bad? Just asking. 75k price tag new average or 40k average used and miles per gallon is an issue? Obviously I could see hurt feelings but that kind of money, price of fuel shouldn’t be a concern.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    So a 3/4 ton with an average GVWR over 9k lbs pulling 10k lbs gettin an average of 10 mpg is bad? Just asking. 75k price tag new average or 40k average used and miles per gallon is an issue? Obviously I could see hurt feelings but that kind of money, price of fuel shouldn’t be a concern.
    I quit looking at the MPG calculator, it drinks gas and pulls shit. Plus it sounds good. If I wanted MPG, I wouldn’t drive a truck. FWIW, one of my subs had a 6.6L Silverado, had a 6spd, he rode with me pulling my Bobcat 770 at about 15k trailer, machine and attachments and couldn’t get over the difference. He opted back to a diesel in short order.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013