Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgetown restaurant ?

Default Georgetown restaurant ?

I’m not familiar with restaurants in Georgetown. Is there a place to drive the boat up to and eat with decent dock space to park, or near an area by walking. Appreciate the help fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I can't comment on docking but it should be easy to find. Once parked walk across the street to Rollin Local. Sushi, seafood, hibachi.....all good.

i would dine on Black Bart's fancy boat in the salon or whatever you call it....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Harborwalk marina- can pretty much walk anywhere from there.

Georgetown is easily walkable to everything.

Harborwalk and go to Rollin Local, Between the Antlers, Buzz’s, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

City Dock behind River Room. Eat there, Buzz’s, Rollin Local, BTA and a bunch of other places in walking distance.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Between the Antlers has been good the three times I’ve been.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Public dock might be crowded on Saturdays. Just get some fuel and ask if you can tie up for lunch at marina and you’ll be good. Drop the wives/kids off at public and go back to marina to park if younger kids etc

River Room.

Anybody been to the fancy new restaurant in the hotel?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

As stated public dock or harbor walk is a short walk to anywhere on front street.

Haven’t been to The Independent in the George yet, but went to the pool bar for a wife’s friend’s bday when it first opened and wasn’t too impressed. No seats, they didn’t have soda or tonic, and a liquor drink was like $14. Hoping it was cause they were just opening but dang it was kinda sorry. They did a good job with the landscaping and the little bit I walked around the hotel is nice.
    More Ducks, Less People

Quote Originally Posted by scquackaddict View Post
    As stated public dock or harbor walk is a short walk to anywhere on front street.

Haven’t been to The Independent in the George yet, but went to the pool bar for a wife’s friend’s bday when it first opened and wasn’t too impressed. No seats, they didn’t have soda or tonic, and a liquor drink was like $14. Hoping it was cause they were just opening but dang it was kinda sorry. They did a good job with the landscaping and the little bit I walked around the hotel is nice.
    $14 for a drink here in the mountains is pretty standard- Hell a pint of 'craft' beer is $7-8.
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Between the Antlers has been good the three times I’ve been.
    I've had a lot of folks tell me that's good.

A buddy owned it but has passed away in a recent car crash.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Big tuna. Rolling local
    Hancock 70 Yamaha

Bad news there. Tuna is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    I've had a lot of folks tell me that's good.

A buddy owned it but has passed away in a recent car crash.
    Tom was a fine fine fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Bad news there. Tuna is closed.
    Rumor on the street is a Tuna 1.5 is coming soon in a new location

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Tuna (to me) was more about the location and the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Tuna (to me) was more about the location and the atmosphere.
    It’ll be next door to the old location and likely resemble the bowls of a dirty old pirate ship as well! Bucky has a motif…

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Rumor on the street is a Tuna 1.5 is coming soon in a new location

Thought they were opening 2 new joints.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013