Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guided by the Devil

Well, he is a soulless old bastard...

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Somebody just had their name added to a list....
    I’m sure it isn’t the first time or first list.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    You can look it up. It started in 2009. It's been recognized every year since. I'm sure didn't "promote" it, but it happened every year of his presidency.
    You are correct , however , Biden went out of his way to promote and re-declare today as transgender visibility day to further divide this country.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    You are correct , however , Biden went out of his way to promote and re-declare today as transgender visibility day to further divide this country.
    Biden's handlers/staff went out of their way. Biden doesn't know he's in this world.

yawn.
    i bet I can add some pages...

y'all are a fickle bunch, blowing with the wind. Snatching the edge of any headline you can find that gets you riled up. When the truth is somewhere just beyond your grasps. When hit with the truth, you pivot and regurgitate some tag line you heard or read elsewhere on another topic.

"someone else is pulling the strings." I just love that one. Care to expound on that or are we just looking for the next inflammatory catch phrase to repeat and repeat until it becomes true enough to you?

But let's not stop the fun. Carry on carrying on....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

There should be a forum here called "The Bitching Room"...I have seen it work on other sites..A fishing site I visit every blue moon has just such a sub-forum aptly named "The Bitching Room-For Whiney People Who Bore Us to Tears"..haaaaa
    At least I'm housebroken.

area 48 below....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Everybody said Barry was a puppet during his time in the big chair. Now he's Geppetto?
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-02-2024 at 07:31 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yawn.
    i bet I can add some pages...

y'all are a fickle bunch, blowing with the wind. Snatching the edge of any headline you can find that gets you riled up. When the truth is somewhere just beyond your grasps. When hit with the truth, you pivot and regurgitate some tag line you heard or read elsewhere on another topic.

"someone else is pulling the strings." I just love that one. Care to expound on that or are we just looking for the next inflammatory catch phrase to repeat and repeat until it becomes true enough to you?

But let's not stop the fun. Carry on carrying on....
    I was trying to be "your" voice of reason since you don't hang out here on the weekends...

It agrees with some of you,,,

Biden's trans health secretary Rachel Levine mocks the 'manufactured' outrage at the White House for proclaiming Transgender Day of Visibility on the same day as Easter
    Admiral Rachel Levine said any controversy over a trans awareness day coinciding with Easter was 'manufactured outrage'
    Levine said the controversy arose from a misunderstanding of the fixed date of Transgender Day of Visibility
    Despite attacks from conservatives, Levine remains motivated and supportive of the transgender community's visibility using a quote from Star Wars

IMG_8151.jpg
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 04-02-2024 at 07:57 AM.

Oh, and here is it's Star Wars quote; 'You know there's a quote from Yoda (not baby Yoda, that's new) - Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering,' Levine said using the movie quote.

Hope ya'll are taking all your health advice from the top expert in this country.

If it was an ongoing thing, Joe wanted everyone to see his name on it. Although he says he didn’t do it. And I believe him!

IMG_8152.jpg

“amen and Awomen”

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor