Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian terror attack

Last edited by centurian; 03-24-2024 at 07:53 PM.

I wasn't surprised when I read the physical condition of the suspects was poor. One with a sliced off ear. One with electrified genitals. All beaten severely.
    ( But not fatally ) yet.

The Soviet Bill of Rights ain't much,
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I wasn't surprised when I read the physical condition of the suspects was poor. One with a sliced off ear. One with electrified genitals. All beaten severely.
    ( But not fatally ) yet.

The Soviet Bill of Rights ain't much,
    Yes but they confessed and will never see the light of day again. Better than penning them up at GITMO for 30 years.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-25-2024 at 08:27 AM.

Yea the battery hooked to the balls of one em til he was foaming at the mouth was pretty gnarly. Acts of war should be met with violent repercussions.

The bleeding hearts complaing about the treatment......sheesh!! Did anyone bother to ask those dead or injured if they cared if the shooter's were forced to eat his ear, or the other having some Carpathian Mountain Oysters fried up.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I don't mind torture to get information.

Those mofos did some damage. They need to suffer some pain before they get a shot to the dome.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Our Police respond to and capture some one they go to jail for how ever long and blamed for a death he was not responsible for. Russian police capture someone and are hailed as heroes. I hear they are now auctioning off the knife they used to cut dudes ear off!

Dudes knee was not going to hurt Saint Floyd, the Fentynal did kill him!

The boot under his throat........That can do some damage if a little force is applied!

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-25-2024 at 11:45 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    He killed it because I got emotional over the outpouring of support for Kate Middleton when there are so many other in her shoes that do not get the same love and support.

We got the world falling apart, we literally are being invaded, and all of a sudden a woman living in a fairy tale has a physical issue and we are to all stop what we are doing to pay attention to her. By the way she has access to the best health care available and all the money possible to throw at it. I wish her the best in her endeavors, I just don't see the reason for the world to stop for this one person. I as many on here have been effected in one way or another by that a terrible disease, on multiple occasions.

I named a few names and probably should not have. Actually, I know I should not have. I didn't mean to bring up memories, but I think a whole lot more of that persons loved ones still with us than I do Kate. However the way I phrased it didn't come across right.

I asked them to lock the thread he just axed it and it was the right decision.
    had the exact same thoughts. yes, I realize I likely need to see a priest now.
    i made the analogy with britney griner (sp?). why do i care about a lesbian black basketball player breaking the law more than i do, say, a journalist being held political prisoner for reporting the truth?

the world is messed up. I blame cell phones and social media. I think i'm gonna be vindicated, too. our lives were forever changed by an iphone video in Mpls....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Those animals face eternal suffering in hell. The Russians handle terrorists with public brutality very effectively. Hopefully the CIA can’t be tied to this for the sake of the entire world. Pray for peace, prepare for the alternative.
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."