Thread: When Do We Wave The White Flag?

Default When Do We Wave The White Flag?

Some upstanding "migrants" coming here to be doctors and such overtook our soldiers at the border yesterday & invaded our country. Our military members were left lying on the ground looking extremely weak against an unarmed assault.

We are ripe for picking. Only question is, do you prefer to speak spanish, mandarin or russian?

I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

It's shameful what our country has become in just 3 years.

According to Biden, we just need more laws.

If only we had kept building that wall....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I listened to that yesterday

but but but
    We’re supposed to sit back and quietly observe.

OH and smoke some weed. that was also suggested in a previous thread.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Wonder if we could migrate to Mexico. Good beaches, hunting, fishing, drugs....

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Wonder if we could migrate to Mexico. Good beaches, hunting, fishing, drugs....
    They would show you how to handle an invasion!

I listened long enough yesterday to learn that the Chicoms are building a highway through the Darian Gap. I thought, "That's a wrap" and cut it off. I felt like those Maya seeing the conquistador ships on the horizon...

Let me just say this about Shawn Ryan and many of the most successful guys doing this. They worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for many years. Be careful about what you see, read, and hear. There are plenty in the world invested in lighting the fuse so that they can get rid of 2A...

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Some upstanding "migrants" coming here to be doctors and such overtook our soldiers at the border yesterday & invaded our country. Our military members were left lying on the ground looking extremely weak against an unarmed assault.

We are ripe for picking. Only question is, do you prefer to speak spanish, mandarin or russian?
    If you were listening to Ken Ard's show yesterday some very intelligent young man called in, and asked what would happen if these people were wearing foreign military uniforms? He then asked how do we know they are not foreign actors not wearing uniforms? It was in response to "Do illegals have rights?" Ken said he thought we could all agree that murder was unacceptable even if the person was illegal. The caller pointed out walking up to an illegal holding a baby and shooting her was yes in fact murder, but when does shooting or killing become homeland defense? In other words when does it change over from murder to defending our property because the Feds are failing us.

Have you heard of the selfie effect yet? If not it is when a batch of illegals gets in the all stand in a circle take a selfie and post it on various social media outlets encouraging others to come by saying look see what we made it you can too.

Well, how about let's create a new POV from a mini gun. Let another group, because it will happen now "copy cat effect" try and over run some guards. Let the guards fall back and open up for about 5 sec with a burst. As the barrels start to finish spinning, let some one overdub a voice: This is the new "selfie" come here you die here. 2/3 times of that they will stop coming. Post it on every social, and I'm sure Tx can get into the signal accounts the illegals are using. Just blare it on the socials, and have a loud speaker blaring directly to the Mexican side with the video playing over and over. Oh, sure the bleeding hearts will start decrying the use of violence by our soldiers actually protecting our border, while some poor college student is raped and killed, or some squatters kill your wife and stuff her in a duffle bag, and who knows how many other victims are killed across our nation.

If this is the case then our government is failing us on their actual mission statement. Remember the mission isnt to "forgive" aka transfer student debt to hard working Americans who already paid off their debt or didn't go to college. Nope, it is to protect us from foreign threats. It's pretty clear to Ray Charles in a basement with the lights cut off the government has failed miserably at the only one real task it had. Our lives, our liberty, and our prosperity are now threatened.

So the only question is, when do we the governed decide as a corporative body that we formally rescind the ability to be governed by the current bunch of crooks and demand their resignation?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot