Thread: China has 800,000 Pre-Sold Unoccupied Houses, Town of Ghost Mansions

Default China has 800,000 Pre-Sold Unoccupied Houses, Town of Ghost Mansions

This is crazy. They have eight-lane highways with no cars and new towns full of mansions that are empty. This is absolutely nuts what they are doing with your money. It is worth the watch. MG

Dum Spiro Spero

My mother has been to China twice. Several years apart. She saw some of that, but instead of houses it was skyscraper ish large hotel type buildings that were just empty. It's all for show.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I see a viable solution to send the millions of illegal immigrants that came to the US. Send them to China.

If such a thing existed in the US, those abandoned housing units would be a mecca for our meth heads.

Fraud is not limited to one country. I believe the vast majority of Chinese immigrants you see coming here made that long journey because their economy is in the crapper. There are no jobs for the younger part of the population and you have post graduates taking on jobs as janitors if they are lucky enough to find said job.

Those empty buildings are there because of the same type of fraud and greed that caused the 2008 housing market crash. Everyone in China investing in Evergreen in their stock market hoping to get rich when it was in fact just a tremendous bubble.
    DILLIGAF