Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $454M

I have never voted for the man in a primary, but he gets my vote against any democrat. Wish he would just take his multi billion dollar windfall and pay every judgment off that he has against him. Drop the legal battles and just concentrate on winning an election.

I don't think any Trump supporter is a blind follower. I think every current Trump supporter saw him come in and go to work getting things done that were and are beneficial to this country. He built a lot of wall; he hired Ben Carson who actually did something to help inner city communities by creating opportunity zones etc.; he lowered taxes which produced an increase in overall tax revenue while putting more money in every American's pocket; he set fire to an economy that had been dragging for over 8 years; he did not get us into any wars; he shut down ISIS; he killed terrorists with precision and mocked them afterward; he brought home Americans held hostage abroad; he pardoned people that had been languishing in jail as a result of the racist current president's actions when he was a senator; he got UN countries to actually pay what they agreed to pay but had not been paying; he took money back from Iran and crippled their ability to fund Hezbola and Hamas, and Israel was in a good place with the embassy moved to Jerusalem; he removed crippling regulations on the energy sector which drove oil and gas prices down; he moved us to become the largest exporter of energy in the world which choked Putin of the money he previously used to invade Criema and is currently using to invade Ukraine. He negotiated with Mexico and other southerly countries and stemmed the flow of illegal aliens that actually crossed our border. Inflation was low, and people were well off. And he did all that while weathering a 100% all-in, all-out attack by the Ds, the Rhinos, the FBI, the CIA, the entirety of the MSM, and every unelected piece of swamp shit that is or ever has called DC their home. The only negative about his tenure was that he did not cure Covid in 6 months and listened to folks he should have been able to trust (Fauci et al) who turned out to be the most evil, lying sacks of shit that have walked this earth since Hitler.

Now, to those afflicted with TDS...Unlike the large chunks of minority voters and immature, ignorant college children that Biden and any D count on election after election...no Trump supporter is supporting the candidate BLINDLY! We know exactly why we are voting for him.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 03-25-2024 at 06:04 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    People other than Stormy wanting to blow him is real too

Then there’s this…. You reckon he faked it to post online?

IMG_0315.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Then there’s this…. You reckon he faked it to post online?

IMG_0315.jpeg
    Probably not him but Lord knows it couldn't be photoshopped or such

My absolute all time favorite

Blacks for Trump.jpg

Looks like those Atlanta folks love some DJT. Uh ohhh..

It’s very Lindsey Grahamish in here. Lots of weakness. Lots of feigned disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    It’s very Lindsey Grahamish in here. Lots of weakness. Lots of feigned disgust.
    Maybe the best post I’ve ever seen on the inner web.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Probably not him but Lord knows it couldn't be photoshopped or such
    Stephany Clifford admitted to the letter in her book. She claims she was forced under duress of the fear of the federal government to sign it. The same government that went after Trump for Russia Russia Russia Hoax, and what ever their other plots were. Id say she was working in cahoots with them!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot