Thread: Biden Crime Family Hearings

Default Biden Crime Family Hearings

Tony isn't holding anything back in these hearings. He's just saying what most intelligent people have known all along.

want to be crystal clear: from my direct personal experience and what I have subsequently come to learn, it is clear to me that Joe Biden was 'the brand' being sold by the Biden family. His family’s foreign influence peddling operation – from China to Ukraine and elsewhere – sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government," Bobulinski will tell lawmakers on Capitol Hill, according to a draft of his opening remarks obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an active, aware enabler who met with business associates such as myself to further the business, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability," he is expected add.

Bobulinski, who worked with Hunter Biden as CEO of the energy company Sinohawk Holdings, has long maintained that President Biden has been involved in his son’s business dealings. In 2020, Bobulinski came forward in a press conference where he claimed he was in possession of various “emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence,” that attempted to demonstrate then-presidential candidate Joe Biden flaunting his family name and former status as vice president to profit off of his son’s businesses.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/jo...iness-dealings

suicide news incoming . . . . .

He said all this before the election. Remember when Tucker had his thumb drive intercepted?

Obviously there were .gov players involved. UPS doesn't have cameras just go out and no one knows where items go, unless they are delivered and a porch pirate grabs it, but what happened was unheard of.

Yet many Americans believed their lying eyes.

I posted links to the lap top back then. I will not do it now.

All I can say is dude likes a good foot job after getting high.

Never can say a foot job ever turned me on. Bu there I never smoked crack. May or may not have partook in some Peruvian marching powder. Apparently, there is a difference!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Back in 2020 the liberal media labeled all this as Russian disinformation. Now that it has all been authenticated the liberal media is running for cover. Hardly a peep on any of the media websites. They will cover their ears and hope it falls off the radar quickly.

I dont think it will.

I dont think there is any "coincidence" in Elon being attempted killed by liberal loonies in the past month. X is getting the word out and the region has a major problem.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

God bless our South African Legal Migrant!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot