Thread: The "Other vote"

Default The "Other vote"

In almost every primary there are 20-30% of the voters are voting "other" as their candidate choice when nobody else is on the ballot. I wonder what these Republicans casting a protest vote are going to do in November?

The same thing is happening on the democratic side.....with approximately the same percentages.
    His same old campaign tactics of attacking, name calling, and re-living the last election aren't working.

Trump needs every last one of those votes to have a chance. The hand writing is on the wall and he seems to be ignoring it.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-20-2024 at 08:04 AM.

Polling is showing a beatdown coming to JB. 5-7 states will decide it. Really a waste of time for citizens in the other states. It'll come down to the ballot harvesting again. Election day will be a shit show & those put in place to try & watch, report or try to stop the fraud will be treated the same those "insurrectionists"... Welcome to Russia!

bloodbath*

he's his own worst enemy. I am sure the replies will be how important he is. He agrees. Rational people don't.

mars is right though. its always decided by a small fraction in certain states. Maybe in the coming months, trump will decide what he has to do to actually WIN the election.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Maybe those other votes are asking for someone other than what's being presented by the two parties?
    Last edited by Slaya; 03-20-2024 at 09:01 AM.

This would be a good place in history to get a dynamic third party started in the US with two uninspiring candidates presents by both parties.. However as usual the third party is a fracture of multiple political groups with less than favorable candidates and a lot of kooks. Need an established 3rd party with serious candidates. At this point we do not have that and i dont know how long it will be before we do, if ever. The tea party was the last serious threat to the establishment until Trump and it has really waned away in power as it failed to produce mush of a result. Neither the Republicans or Demorats are concerned about our interest.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-20-2024 at 09:13 AM.

Kennedy voters is my guess. But it's just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Kennedy voters is my guess. But it's just a guess.
    Yep, I think there's a good chance the other voters for both candidates are independents and defectors, probably voting for Kennedy.
    I think these are people that voted for Trump or Clinton in 2016 and probably voted along party lines last time.

Is Trump gaining more voters than he's losing? I think not.
    That's the flaw that will get him, with his twisted ego. He should tone it down and focus on bringing back those voters.

He needs advisors that he will listen to, if there is such a thing.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

trumps already complaining about election being rigged...that cant be conducive to maximizing voter turnout if they think the elections already a sham
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.