Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Their Plan is to Destroy This Country

Default Their Plan is to Destroy This Country

Undocumented Immigrants Have Right to Own Guns, Judge Rules

A judge this month dropped gun charges against an illegal migrant in Illinois, sparking further debate about the rights associated with the Second Amendment.

U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Coleman of the Northern District of Illinois referenced lower court rulings in dismissing firearm possession charges against Heriberto Carbajal-Flores, who was illegally or unlawfully in the United States when he possessed a handgun in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago on June 1, 2020.

"The Court finds that Carbajal-Flores' criminal record, containing no improper use of a weapon, as well as the non-violent circumstances of his arrest do not support a finding that he poses a risk to public safety such that he cannot be trusted to use a weapon responsibly and should be deprived of his Second Amendment right to bear arms in self-defense," Coleman, who was appointed under President Barack Obama, wrote in her eight-page ruling filed March 8.

Carbajal-Flores was charged under Title 18 of U.S. Criminal Code, which legally disallows undocumented individuals to possess firearms and ammunition "or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce."

The defendant, who contended the firearm was possessed for self-defense and protection of property "during a time of documented civil unrest" in the spring of 2020, has never been convicted of a felony, a violent crime or a crime involving the use of a weapon.

There were myriad protests across the nation that spring following the May 25 killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, who was later sentenced to 21 years in prison.

Carbajal-Flores "has consistently adhered to and fulfilled all the stipulated conditions of his release," the ruling says, adding that he is gainfully employed and has no new arrests or outstanding warrants.

The court previously denied two motions by Carbajal-Flores to dismiss charges. The first time was on April 13, 2022, and the second on December 19, 2022—about six months after the U.S. Supreme Court voted 6-3 to strike down a 100-year-old New York law requiring that individuals show "proper cause" to get a license to carry a firearm outside a home, stemming from the 2022 ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. et al v. Bruen, Superintendent of New York State Police, et al.

That ruling was brought to the higher court after being challenged by the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association and gun owners Brandon Koch and Robert Nash.

"We hold that when the Second Amendment's plain text covers an individual's conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct," Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in the court's majority opinion. "To justify its regulation, the government may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this nation's historical tradition of firearm regulation."

In May 2023, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of gun control advocates in Illinois and denied a request for an emergency injunction against the state's ban on the sale and new possession of semiautomatic firearms.

The request was made by the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR) in response to Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker's signed legislation enacting a statewide ban on "assault-style" weapons, including limits on magazine capacities.

"Those who are here illegally cannot possess a firearm of any kind that is obtained in illegal fashion," political commentator Jay Oliver told Newsweek via email. "There is a civil duty of gun shop owners, if by that route, to lawfully indemnify those who are trying to obtain weaponry of choice by cutting corners.

"Unfortunately, we have seen too many trends where innocent lives are being lost based on upon the progressive nature of those in charge of courts and opinions."

https://www.newsweek.com/undocumente...-rules-1880806

It makes no sense at all. I txt a ATF agent this am, because read a 4473questions 19,21, k, m1. If you answer incorrect you cant buy a firearm. They dont know what to say, either. That is the DOJ's own form.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

You cant have it both ways. Second Amendment supporters have been saying for years the Fed should have no say in regard to ownership of weapons. Now they say they do or should have restrictions while the liberals who want the Fed to abolish all civilian ownership now say let illegals have them. The world is upside down.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-20-2024 at 09:00 AM.

I think it is because most dont want restrictions on US citizens, but we dont want illegal invaders to be able to invade our homeland and then have access to weapons. Many of these people are here with expressed purpose of hurting us. They hate us. THEY ARE NOT US CITIZENS!!!!! You can be born a US citizen and renounce your US citizenship you can no longer buy or own a firearm in the US.

So why should a illegal invader be allowed to own one?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

If you are here illegally the only right you should have is the right to get sent back to where ever you came from. I have a friend from Spain who was in the US for a long time on a work visa. Married an American girl and now has a green card and still had a time buying a deer rifle, and yet these illegals can possess illegal bought handguns. It’s BS
    More Ducks, Less People

I thought it was illegal to possess a handgun in Chicago in the first place?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

The plan is.....to convert the 20 million illegals into legal registered Democrats. They are trying to get them on the government tit as quickly as they can with government subsides.

Since Jimmy Carter, every election has been decided by 12 million votes or less.

If their plan goes through, it's over.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-20-2024 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The plan is.....to convert the 20 million illegals into legal registered Democrats. They are trying to get them on the government tit as quickly as they can with government subsides.

Since Jimmy Carter, every election has been decided by 12 million votes or less.

It's already over. You can't stuff the genie back in the bottle. Anchor babies and fake asylum claims will be the end of us. Write that on the wall so you can refer to it in 30 years when we are a third world shithole.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Mexico has already said they won't take them back. Going to get interesting.

Most of the invaders the last three years are not Mexican rather south american and central american with a good dose of africans, middle easterners, and Chicom. The mexicans that want to be here are already here and have been for years
    Last edited by centurian; 03-20-2024 at 10:38 AM.

Yes. But they all used Mexico as their way in. So Texas rounds all these people up and then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

They don’t ever need to become legal to affect the electoral college. Electoral weighting is based on the census which counts illegals. The end game is already happening. Increase the population and your blue states votes mean more.

They may not have any choice, but under Eisenhower they just dumped them further back into Mexico and or even other south American countries.

The Darrian Gap seems like a wonderful place to install a new air base, and a huge gate.

We can stop 85% of all illegals at the point. We go in and take it over in th name of national security. We pay the country for a rite of way, and air strip. We start running non stop C130 flights to the sought side of the gap.

Make chain the illegals to the walls. If they get loose drop the tail gate and have ramp that off loads them. Take DNA swabs, finger prints, and biometric scan. They even come close to the border again, automatic public hangin on the Mexican side of the border wall.

It is going to take some radical violence to shut this down.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-20-2024 at 11:09 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

An illegal alien with malicious intent doesn't care it the law says he can't carry. What difference would a law make to bad guys? If a landscaper illegally here from a southern country is righteously afraid for his safety during periods of rioting, it's hard for me to want to stop him from defending himself.

Being here illegally in the first place is a whole 'nother argument. Our immigrations system has needed fixing for many years. I don't want to conflate the two issues.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 03-20-2024 at 07:32 PM.

next census in 2030
    illegals dont vote
    quit saying it

talk about guns and the 2nd and everything else but stop with the repeating of BS
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    An illegal alien with malicious intent doesn't care it the law says he can't carry. What difference would a law make to bad guys? If a landscaper illegally here from a southern country is righteously afraid for his safety during periods of rioting, it's hard for me to want to stop him from defending himself.

Being here illegally in the first place is a whole 'nother argument. Out immigrations system has needed fixing for many years. I don't want to conflate the two issues.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
    well said

stick to the topic!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Don't worry about them owning guns worry about them being counted in the census. I read the other day there are 44 reps in the house that are due to non-citizens being counted in the census.

fundamental change.

what an iconic, “ironic” phrase

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

You people need to smoke some weed or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."