Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Their Plan is to Destroy This Country

That is all part of the plan. At least Amos Miller can sell milk again.

The Pa department of ag needs to be shut down, and all their funding needs to go to that man, and his family for the hell they put him through. Hell, they were literally laughing in emails at the man, knowing they were not acting in accordance with the law. They besmirched the man's reputation, character, and many of his customers as well. Several folks flew on their own dime from Cali, to be present in the trail and testify Mr. Millers product either saved their life or sustains their life due to modern foods having ingredients they physically can not handle.

Back to the illegals. At what point do we consider them modern day Pancho Via's? If a military personnel is wearing a uniform they are understood to have certain rights under Geneva and military code of conduct. If they are military with out a uniform they do not get those same considerations.

I would present the caravans of military aged Chinese males who get in the country and then stand at ease when confronted by border patrol. That is not a normal stance. That is a learned behavior. Ok lets say there is 1-5 out of 150 former chi-com military guys, but 150 here 200 there? I dont think so. It jumps out at you. The South Americans dont act like this. The vermin from Africa dont act like this, and like the Chico's that is one hell of a swim to get from Africa to the the Americas just to claim asylum.

If they are sincere go through the proper channels and do it legally. I dont have an issue with that. it is the words of illegals I have an issue with. Let's dont forget the judge that signed off this illegal having a gun is from the communist state of Illinois. Let's see doesn't Shit-cago have some of the most stringent gun laws in the country?

So basically this judge declared illegals have more rights than folks who have been children of folks in Chicago from as far back as the 1890's
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    You people need to smoke some weed or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    next census in 2030
    illegals dont vote
    quit saying it

talk about guns and the 2nd and everything else but stop with the repeating of BS
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...zen-voting-law

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    well played.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor