Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clemson sues the ACC

Default Clemson sues the ACC

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Pic...88010679726789

In the Court of Common Pleas for Pickens County... this cannot end well for the Yankees.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

So Clemzin’s fucked?

When I click the link, it takes me to a generic case records search page. Could you possibly give a little more detail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Clemson is saying they don’t owe the ACC any money if they decide to leave. They also say that the ACC’s Grant Of Rights contract (which Clemson signed) is dumb, because it extends twice as long as the ESPN broadcast rights contract. They will all go to court, and Clemson will spend taxpayer money, and the ACC will spend taxpayer money, and Clemson will beat U of SC in football.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

You left the part out where Clemson gets to leave the ACC for $0.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

There is an issue that the ACC counter sued FSU without a vote, which is a problem.

Neff wouldn’t have spearheaded this if there isn’t something in the works for a move. I bet you’re going to see a few others file similar suits in the near future.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    You left the part out where Clemson gets to leave the ACC for $0.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I think they will settle out of court. They will amend the present contract paying Clemson a lot more money.

Clemson will stay in the acc since that's their best shot at the playoffs.

As far as FSU,....nobody cares what they do.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-19-2024 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I think they will settle out of court. They will amend the present contract paying Clemson a lot more money.

Clemson will stay in the acc since that's their best shot at the playoffs.

As far as FSU,....nobody cares what they do.

As a son of Tallahassee, this is a rare time that I disagree with you. Of course I’m biased, but our brand carries a lot of weight and The BIG would carve out a giant market with us in there. I think Clemson would try to tag along for the same reason
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Catdaddy is wrong. What FSU does is very important.

2 is coming
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I guess it is possible, and statistically likely, that this settles out of court. I do not believe this ends with Clemson in the ACC. I also don’t think it is a given that Clemson ends up in the same conference with FSU. I think there is a major shakeup in the next few years, and I don’t think the current conference model will survive that shakeup. The BIG and SEC schools currently are exactly where they need to be to wait and see what that shake up looks like. Clemson, FSU and some others are at too much of a financial disadvantage, currently, to wat.

All I really want out of this is to get to play Duke or UNC in basketball with non ACC refs. Just once
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Catdaddy is wrong. What FSU does is very important.
    I threw that out there to troll Huntingjunkie.

he's busy eating gummies and working sheetrock

I hope the ACC won't settle. Takes the crushing defeat at the hands of a Pickens County court (where Jesus couldn't get a fair trial if he wasn't wearing orange) as far through the court system as it takes to make the Cheetahs honor their commitments...

Nobody was holding a gun to the dumbasses heads when they signed it. Fuck em. But, I guess this would be as good time as any to ask again…….is Clemzin in the Big10” yet?

yawn

You coots are funny. I guess 100 plus years of being dominated does that to a man.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

They're going to mess around and wind up in the AAC or CUSA if they aren't careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They're going to mess around and wind up in the AAC or CUSA if they aren't careful.
    I honestly don't know if the money would be worth being associated with you $EC homers. Y'all like to imagine yourselves in a high tower looking down on everything else, but in reality, you're more like the tickle fighters. You're the only ones that think you're cool, everybody else just laughs at you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.