Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riley Gaines on Rogan

Default Riley Gaines on Rogan

She is sharp and fearless.

Listen if you get a chance.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Who is she? What’s she do?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Swimmer. Got beat by a tranny. Didn't take it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    She called a spade a spade and told the liberals to fuck off.
    cut\'em

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-r...with-joe-rogan

"We had another athlete who was transitioning, but this athlete is a female who was then self-identifying as a man ... and we were told we fully had to treat this person as a man,” she explained.

Of the “top eight women in the entire country, you've got a 6’ 4" man in a women's swimsuit with the bulge next to a woman wearing only a speedo with nothing covering her top.”

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Not exactly. TIED with the dude in the 200m Freestyle to the 100th of a second. Was told they only had one trophy so it had to go to the dude that said he wanted to be a woman. Said dude was walking around in the women's locker room with his junk hanging out and they (the women swimmers) were told by the NCAA that they would need to seek counseling if they had a problem with it. Her dad was on his way down there to whoop ass. Can't blame him not one bit.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Women should collectively refuse to compete against men (in women's sports).
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

You should only be allowed to compete in the sex you were born as in a sport. But if this nonsense is going to prevail at least make it to where the dude has to have a axe wound that oozes puss, or a woman with a "add-a-dick-to-me" & some zipper tits, in order to play in that sex. This business of pretending your something your not is ridiculous. A 6,4" dude with intact genitalia competing against a biological woman is bs!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Women should collectively refuse to compete against men (in women's sports).
    Men, the real men, ie the Dads, should catch these boys and beat their asses.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Men, the real men, ie the Dads, should catch these boys and beat their asses.
    You mean the dads of the boys that chop their weiners off?

I've got an uncle that's now an aunt. Should I go beat his ass? Or, do you reckon you catch more flies with honey? Either way, Aunt Ginger (formerly known as Uncle G) would certainly beat the shit out of the majority of this site; even with tits.

At least she isn't, and never has, competed in women's sports...

They ought not be allowed to compete with biological females. However, past that, live and let live, homie.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post

I've got an uncle that's now an aunt. Should I go beat his ass? Or, do you reckon you catch more flies with honey? Either way, Aunt Ginger (formerly known as Uncle G) would certainly beat the shit out of the majority of this site; even with tits.

At least she isn't, and never has, competed in women's sports...

They ought not be allowed to compete with biological females. However, past that, live and let live, homie.
    Being able to kick other men’s ass with just her titties is pretty savage.
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    Being able to kick other men’s ass with just her titties is pretty savage.
    I expect she'd throw hands. Didn't mean to paint a picture of a fight with old trans tits.

That's horrible.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    No, the dads of the girls that have worked their whole lives to better themselves at, in this case, swimming but now how to compete against biological boys. I'm the dad of a daughter that was a high school and college athlete. I'm not just going to sit there and cheer and hope she wins against a male while competing in the women's division. The dad in me makes me want to rip the boy's arms off...to start with...

Yeah, my dad can beat up your dad. Do you realize how limp dick that shit is? Well let me tell you, it’s not quite as limp dick as adding your gay uncle and his fucking tits to the equation.

That’s some all time high tedious shit right there, especially the part where you referred to a dude as “her”.
    Last edited by Fish; 03-13-2024 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Yeah, my dad can beat up your dad. Do you realize how limp dick that shit is? Well let me tell you, it’s not quite as limp dick as adding your gay uncle and his fucking tits to the equation.

That’s some all time high tedious shit right there, especially the part where you referred to a dude as “her”.
    Nobody's saying that. I can promise you that if it were my daughter affected by this, with a boy in the locker room, I promise beyond any doubt that this story would have a different headline.

I recently told my son-in-law, the new dad of my granddaughter, this...If the world attacks your daughter your job is to kill 7 billion people without waking the little princess up from her nap.

Of course that's not literal, but it describes the ferocity that Dads should have for the protection of their families.

The shit is getting deep in here...

i think women are going to have to lead this charge. I am proud of Ms Gaines and her ability to articulate it.

the elephant in the room is the same swimmer with a hard on in the girls locker room. imo, that NATURAL reaction is all the proof I need.

IMO IMO IMO, anyone that considers changing sex needs to see a therapist. I cannot wrap my head around this issue and am absolutely unable to gain the perspective necessary to understand it. I cannot imagine wanting to fight over it, either. (because its not real)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    The shit is getting deep in here...
    Indeed
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Fortunately, Ms Gaines did speak up, and other women are feeling better about speaking up. Prior to this, like many other social issues, if you were a public figure and you spoke up against some of these things, you became labeled ________phobic and then faced all sorts of backlash. Glad a woman spoke up

Rory went 5 under on his first 9 with a bogey on the last.