Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trump and Stuttering

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    So if Trump is re-elected all the prices including gas will come back down because he got elected?
    Oil prices are driven by a handful of things but one of the largest drivers is uncertainty. Oil prices were low while Trump was president because the world was a much more quiet and peaceful place without the uncertainty of war and military conflicts.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

So if Trump is re-elected all the prices including gas will come back down because he got elected?
    yes

kennedyrogers domain has been taken.
    just saw this

rfk and aaron rodgers?
    oh my
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    name calling. I love it.
    When you cant articulate your position, you just point and call names.
    Daft isn’t a name. It’s an adjective. It means silly. Are you silly? I think so. I could have said something like dumbass, which is a name, but I didn’t. See how that works?

Trump represents and end to the protections enjoyed by the “ruling” class. And that means, they will face the same laws as the rest of us. I made the mistake of assuming everyone shared a tacit understanding of the political dynamics behind it all. If you don’t know what tacit means, let me know or use the www to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Daft isn’t a name. It’s an adjective. It means silly. Are you silly? I think so. I could have said something like dumbass, which is a name, but I didn’t. See how that works?

Trump represents and end to the protections enjoyed by the “ruling” class. And that means, they will face the same laws as the rest of us. I made the mistake of assuming everyone shared a tacit understanding of the political dynamics behind it all. If you don’t know what tacit means, let me know or use the www to look it up.
    Is this why Trump reversed his position on Tik Tok?
    DILLIGAF

I wonder how old you are. You not much on History or Economics and it shows. Your memory must be short also. It all started the first day the idiot fjb was in office when he reversed everything TRUMP had done, including drilling and causing a self induced pipeline shutdown caused a fuel shortage and prices have gone up since then. High fuel cost and printing and giving away money we don't have = skyrocking inflation.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Is this why Trump reversed his position on Tik Tok?

received new info or had observed evidence contrary to what he previously thought perhaps?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

strategic reserve was pretty well stocked under Trump, hows it looking now?
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-13-2024 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    gee, and to think a republican majority would change things...
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I wonder how old you are. You not much on History or Economics and it shows. Your memory must be short also. It all started the first day the idiot fjb was in office when he reversed everything TRUMP had done, including drilling and causing a self induced pipeline shutdown caused a fuel shortage and prices have gone up since then. High fuel cost and printing and giving away money we don't have = skyrocking inflation.
    I haven't argued for or against any position stated in this thread. All I did was ask question. In fact you've assumed I don't agree with anything stated in your quote above.

You mean $ by new info?
    DILLIGAF

to say a big FU to the establishment without saying “fuck you” to the establishment.

sensitive ears out there get their panties in a wad when he uses ugly words.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-13-2024 at 07:24 PM.

So who is going to the Gator cup?

Let’s all sit down and discuss this under the pavilion in person

Let’s see who has the same opinion in person!

I’ll join in.

Who’s in?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Are those rates still not the same as when he lowered them? Have they gone back up? I'm not arguing. I'm just trying to learn.
    Man, I wanted to believe you when you posted this response. However, after seeing the graphs that you posted and reading your other responses to this thread, I don’t believe you. I think you have an opinion, but you drop the disclaimer of “l’m not trying to argue” because you don’t know how to argue your position.
    Last edited by jevans; 03-13-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    It was self induced alright. Crooked Joe canceled the pipeline. Remember all the pipe fitters/workers that were out of a job literally over night. In what most people missed was, he did it in the name of the environment. What really happened was we still had to move crude, so instead of it flowing through a pipeline that took up a very small footprint and was in much better working shape. He caused the crude to have to be moved by rail. Far worse for the environment. In so many ways. I know everyone is talking about Palestine these days, in the Middle East. Anyone remember East Palestine in Ohio??? Over worked individuals, hauling far more tonnage than was legal or safe, and safety protocols totally ignored. But the rail system is old dilapidated, and needs renovation. This isnt the '70's yet Biden is living there and thought the rail system was better than a pipeline.

He reminds me of a kid at Christmas that gets a new train set. How many miles does he claim he road? No one knows because the story changes each time. The one dude he claims he said hey to during the Obama years was dead.

Biden has been a terrible shock to the oil market his entire residency.

Several things Trump will do, that will cause futures on oil to drop (which will make your gas at the pump go down.). He is going to be friendly to the industry as a whole i.e. pipelines, open up public lands to drilling, and encourage more drilling. The market will react accordingly.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    So who is going to the Gator cup?

Let’s all sit down and discuss this under the pavilion in person

Let’s see who has the same opinion in person!

I’ll join in.

Who’s in?
    I’d pay to see this broadcasted
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

My opinion would be the same
    I'm voting for him again and yet again because he is the best option but he still is a morally bankrupt habitual liar and acts
    like a Holier Than Thou douche. Oh, and I'm not offended or butthurt by him, he is just pathetic to listen to at this point
    But I still hope he wins

Uncledaddy.jpg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-14-2024 at 02:39 PM.