Thread: Real-time Game Camera

Default Real-time Game Camera

I don’t do game cameras. But I would like to buy one that would be cellular that I could log on my phone and view what it’s seeing in real time. I don’t even need pictures, just log onto a live view. Is this a function on cell cameras? If so what do you recommend, I found Moultrie Edge on here to be the general consensus.

Open to other ideas also.

This will not be used for the taking off any wildlife.

Thanks for the help.

You want a spartan go live or depending on what you are looking at you can get the same camera in wide angle if that’s better for your application. Run you about $350-400. Then you can add it to your current cell plan.

What Banded said

I just run tactacams and let them send me pictures as soon as it takes it. I have not had any problems but you cant do live.

But a couple of people i work with have gone to these and they praise them. It is Amazon and Chinese so not sure on how long they will last but they ran them the whole year. They work like a trail camera and take videos when there is movement. It only takes videos ( think how ring does). But they can go live at anytime and they can move the camera and zoom in. The other day one of them went live and moved the camera around to show me all the turkeys he had in field. Not sure how you feel about Amazon but they like them.

https://www.amazon.com/Ebitcam-Cellu...ws_feature_div

Default Real-time Game Camera

I have 2 of these. One going on 3 years of being outside. No issues. The other is about 6 months old and no issues. Use eiotclub SIM cards.

Last edited by Redleg Camo; 03-10-2024 at 07:40 PM.