Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I know where the cocaine came from...

He had Dope eyes last night forsure. Almost no whites just all pupils.

His Doc's were giving each other high fives last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    He brought back the ones that voted undecided on Super Tuesday along with a bunch of the independents.

That's what happened last night.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

To the point of no pupils.....throw in the intense lighting he was under as well. That dont happen naturally. Elon suspect aderral. I suspect a cocktail. Coke wouldn't get him through that entire speech alone. He also didn't show any signs of euphoria. He did show constant aggression, which could suggest the aderral. I would suggest some sort of Provigil, phentermine, micro dosing of a psychedelic, to keep the delirium/rage/pshycosis to a minimum. That would get him lucid, and on point for a good 1.5-2 hours. With those lights even with serious uppers his pupils should have flinched. The almost got bigger as the night went on and more black. I've thought when he had major speeches that is why they keep the lighting to a minimum or even dark, so we dont pay attention, think back to the blacked out setting with the red lights that looked like a Nazi rally. They couldn't do that in the house chamber.

Just look at him off the cocktail yesterday, in PA. he said he was running for congress. He was responsible for the largest growth in debt in history. I could go on and on. You can go see the clips. Point being he can't stay on what he was on, but for a limited amount of time. He also has to be in a very controlled environment. He can't handle on the fly. He didn't remember saying BiBi needed a coming to Jesus moment. He was right he didn't say it in the speech, but we all heard him say it. He then accused the reporter of eves dropping.

Just like the "revised" job numbers. I would suggest this 20 point bump is fabricated. The people that were in Pa, were dogging him. There were FJB chants. People interviewed said the spot he was speaking at was spot on, because it was next to a nursing hime, and Joe needed to check him self in!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-09-2024 at 08:13 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

so....he did fairly well and reached out to his base while assuring others he's fit for service?
    if you cut through all yalls hatred, that's what's left.

take a breath and realize what we are up against.
    I dont see how Trump wins.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

He kicked a Gold Star Father out.

He called a young lady who lost her life to an illegal invader, by the wrong name. He then back tracked over the weekend making an apology tour for calling the illegal invader, illegal.

Some how he thinks we as Americans want to devalue our dollar by borrowing money to send to Ukraine.

He will not debate Trump.

I can see past my hatred and know what we are up against. I called it back in 2016. Had we had a regular election cycle in 2020 he would have won again.

The closer we get to the election and the more Trump hammers home the economy, and illegals, he will win.

The illegals are not going any where. These large blue cities are running out of money. They are now cutting services that affect everyone not just those with out. Denver is cutting the DMV, and fire departments. What could possibly go wrong.

Pittsburg is now not going to respond to calls between the hours of 3/7 am. There will only be 23 cops on duty during that time. If you are bing raped and call 911 you will get a voice mail.

I dont care how good Biden looks for 30 min on tv. These issues are starting to effect strong holds where much of the fraud comes from historically. 2024 will be a very interesting election. If it isnt a fair election, and somehow Biden wins and there are the obvious glaring issues that happened in'20 you're going to have a war on your hands. it will not be from whom you think either. It is going to be the people that are use to freebies who aren't getting them due to illegals.

If Trump wins you're going to have bedlam in the streets. Soros and his ilk will pay for ANTIFA, and the band to get back together and start rioting again.

Either way we are gonna see violence. The question is which one can we survive?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Probably ought to start carrying a spare mag in my pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Probably ought to start carrying a spare mag in my pocket?
    Best to carry two.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.