Thread: Thousands of Illegals Flown In

Default Thousands of Illegals Flown In

So it appears the Biden administration has flown in hundreds of thousands of illegals from other countries using our tax dollars. Why bother taking the risky trek to the southern border. Just use the app to call for an air taxi straight into our country. Unbelievable

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erability.html

This is the same administration that left thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan, not to mention the thousands of interpreters that helped our troops over there.

That is amazing.

I don’t know why this surprises me. Wow, just wow…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

They're daring us to stop them.

Wait....Trump is mean, let's stay focused on him and his hurtful words... Whether Biden wins again or not, this country is screwed because we have become a nation of Vaginas.

This was a regular occurrence. Generally two planes back to back and after dark.

Back in October I stayed at a Clarion Hotel in New Jersey for one night while traveling. Around 10:00 that night I went to the lobby to get a snack from the little kiosk. While down there, several plain white (maybe as many as 10) passenger vans were in the parking lot unloading all non-English speaking individuals of Hispanic origin for check in. Most were men with a few women and children mixed in. They had an American handler/tour guide checking them in for what sounded like an extended stay. I’m guessing that they weren’t there on a mission trip.
    Last edited by DuvnDux; 03-06-2024 at 05:56 PM.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

That does not surprise me. What surprises me is that the anti-trumpers and libs on here and throughout the country will come up with some excuse in their wilting minds to justify it and sleep well thinking that this shit is somehow less of a threat to this country than the big, bad, orange man.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    That does not surprise me. What surprises me is that the anti-trumpers and libs on here and throughout the country will come up with some excuse in their wilting minds to justify it and sleep well thinking that this shit is somehow less of a threat to this country than the big, bad, orange man.
    It's mind boggling.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Biden, putting our tax dollars to work.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-06-2024 at 07:30 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

TREASON
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The article isn't talking about flying them from Texas to other US cities. They are flying them from foreign countries to inner US cities to alleviate the congestion and scrutiny at the border!
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 03-07-2024 at 08:23 AM.

Wonder what 2th has to say to this story?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Unfortunately the liberal media won't report this so 90% of Americans will never hear this nonsense. If it were a Republican doing it, this would be the lead story for weeks on end.

it was funny when desantis did it and sent them to martha's vineyard
    or whoever that was
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Wonder what 2th has to say to this story?
    i have to say its hypocritical to care now.
    that's what i'd say.

Flying them out of your state to other states to highlight the problem and spread the misery is VERY different than secretly flying them from other countries into our country.

i certainly can understand that distinction

my point being its too late to complain about stuff we know is happening. its an attention grabber and it worked. ADMIT to secrets. they even capitalized it for you. newsflash: its not a secret if its known. its a way for the daily mail to get clicks and steal influencing dollars from hard working people like me.

people just want to jump my shit bc they think I am talking politics. i'm talking humanity here and how we tilt at windmills and get worked up over headlines. its funny the number of times people have posted links without knowing a damn thing about the article. oh look a squirrel....

we cant see past the headline.