Thread: I See A Spark of Hope!

Default I See A Spark of Hope!

It appears as if once it actually affects their pocket books the yute are not nearly as interested in climate change as we are lead to believe. It's an age old lesson, but I'm glad to see it coming true. Was it Churchill that said: “If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain”

I certainly was not a liberal at 25, if ever, but I get the point!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

Nearly half of all young voters won't pay more than $10 per month to fight climate change creating potential issue for President Biden campaigning on the 'existential threat'
    President Joe Biden called climate change an 'existential threat' last week
    Despite U.S. facing nuclear threat from Putin, Biden said climate is top concern
    Poll found over half of young voters would not pay more than $10 a month on climate
    And 20% of 18 to 24 year olds say they would pay nothing on climate change

Nearly half of all young voters are not willing to pay more than $10 a month to fight climate change, despite Joe Biden claiming it's an 'existential threat' and making it the center of his re-election campaign.

Less than half (45%) of the youngest crop of voters aged 18-34 would be willing to spend $10 or less per month to combat climate change, according to a recent survey by CRC Research for 85 Fund obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

And one out of five (20%) in the same age bracket responded that they would not pay anything at all, according to the poll results.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Billionaire investor says climate change is the biggest scam enacted on society in history. All a money grab.

If any of these kids were actually paying the utility and food bills they’d realize they’re paying a lot more than that for ‘Climate Change’… one of the great financial hoaxes of the last century.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

This is why you should never vote for a RINO as the lesser of two evils.

Go check out the Lonesome Lands podcast and read up on Natural Asset Companies.
    cut\'em

NAC
    Heard it on the radio a few weeks ago.
    You could mistaken it for a James Bond villain idea.
    Much more than just a $ grab.