Thread: 24 volt Kids 4wheeler?

Default 24 volt Kids 4wheeler?

Does anyone have any experience with these? My daughter got a scooter for Christmas. My son wants something he can drive instead of ride with her. What is the difference between 2 200w motors verses 1 400 watt motor? Is one better than the other?

I was at Tractor supply the other day and they had an army jeep that was gas and 4 wheel drive. Dang thing was awesome till I saw the price tag. 2600$. It isnt much bigger than the 24v 4wheelers. But a whole lot more expensive!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The only difference in the 200w vs 400w motor is you will have to replace 2 instead of 1 when they go out, and they will go out....

https://shop.mattel.com/products/pow...-extreme-flm96

These are the go to in the power wheels world. They have a metal frame and can be modded with the drill batteries and hold up pretty well.
    I just ordered my daughter the 12V john deere tractor and trailer, it will be here Wednesday. She is a bit small for the dune racer yet