Thread: Nikki 2024

Default Nikki 2024

Do you think Trump has a chance when Nikki announces her Independent candidacy? While Trump is handily winning primaries the data shows he cannot win the general if she syphons votes in Nov! How much cash does one stand to make in order to step aside?!?

I doubt she would. It will be her demise with the Republican party and all Trump supporters which is the majority of the republican base. There are more elections in the future beyond 2024..

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjw View Post
    I doubt she would. It will be her demise with the Republican party and all Trump supporters which is the majority of the republican base. There are more elections in the future beyond 2024..
    I think she knows in 28’ she is 6 years removed from any national political role, If Trump is elected his VP along with DeSantis will be top contenders for ticket. Republican Party leadership is not fond of Nikki- this is her last hoorah and she needs to milk it for all it’s worth.

I doubt Haley or DeSantis will ever be elected president.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I doubt Haley or DeSantis will ever be elected president.
    This. They took bad advice. They'll be long forgotten to newcomers like JD Vance and the like.

i wish i gave enough of a shit to revive the "DeSantis is the next Trump" threads on here.

and the internet also told me that haley is in it for the $$$.

and the internet is always right.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    This. They took bad advice. They'll be long forgotten to newcomers like JD Vance and the like.
    Matt Gaetz!!!!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Nikki has taken out 12 guys has one left. She says she is fighting for every inch. May I suggest she take some supplements to help her get that last inch!

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-05-2024 at 01:44 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Even Jake Tapper can't help himself, when he talks about trump and that BIG D1K energy!

Goodness. Nikki just giggles and thinks back to that time she was ontop of the pole in the SUV!
    https://x.com/Breaking911/status/176...811357857?s=20
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot