Thread: English Springer Spaniels

Default English Springer Spaniels

Hey guys, I know from time to time folks on here ask about Springer Spaniel breeders / kennels. I've done several towers shoots with Dillon Holliday who own's Holliday's Kennels in Belton, SC. I've been very impressed with his dogs and how he handles them. I have no association with him or his kennel just wanted to pass along the information for anyone looking fora local Springer Breeder / Trainer. Here is a link to his website.
    https://www.hollidaykennel.com

If this isn't allowed feel free to yank it down admins.

They have a few neat videos of their training on YouTube

Dillion is great people! He used to train at the farm I managed before he moved up to where he is! His dogs are absolutely lights out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.