Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-0 Trump

Default 9-0 Trump

The Supreme Court gave Colorado the finger and said Trump better be on the ballot. All 9 justices.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-s...y?id=107158454

Good

This should pave the way for Trump to be re-elected in a landslide.

I still predict we will go to sleep on Tuesday Nov 5th with Trump winning by 30 Million votes, only to see Biden win by 50 million on Weds Nov 6th.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm still predicting Joe gets out although I thought Jan would be when. If he stays in, expect the last 10 months of his presidency to be a full blown attack to bring this country to its knees.

I couldn't put my money on Joe running again. But my guess is worth about what I have in my pocket, not much.

If he gets pushed aside, I would be really concerned about the other Obama making a go of it. Would make all the cheating about to happen a lot more believable.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I seriously doubt Michelle is interested in being president. She has a cushy life now. Gavin is the obvious person to jump in if and when Joe steps aside.

if only the supreme court would rule on all his other legal troubles.
    oh wait. they already did and he is guilty.

this is nonsense.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and why do people continue to restate what someone else said about biden stepping down and michelle running? just stop with that nonsense, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I seriously doubt Michelle is interested in being president. She has a cushy life now. Gavin is the obvious person to jump in if and when Joe steps aside.
    Maybe so. He doesn't scare me as much though. The glaring dumpster fire that is California is his resume.

All things said, I really don't think this election will be legitimate either. Hey 2th.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

You would be surprised at how many votes Gavin would get just based on his hair. Yes, there are a lot of dumb people who vote on looks. I fear Gavin would win in a match up with Trump. There are still a lot of people who don't like mean tweets. Never under estimate the idiocy of this country.

i dont trust people with hair that doesnt move

keep repeating "legitimate election" too.
    people get hung up on stuff like that.

how many illegals will vote in '24?
    we should start another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    You would be surprised at how many votes Gavin would get just based on his hair. Yes, there are a lot of dumb people who vote on looks. I fear Gavin would win in a match up with Trump. There are still a lot of people who don't like mean tweets. Never under estimate the idiocy of this country.
    A lot of people treat our elections like an episode of American Idol. They have about the same depth of knowledge of the candidates, maybe less.
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 03-04-2024 at 11:41 AM.

I had this thread all wrong. I thought DJT had played the USWNT in kick ball. They're losing to everyone else so why not him too?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I had this thread all wrong. I thought DJT had played the USWNT in kick ball. They're losing to everyone else so why not him too?
    I thought he’d beaten Sakkerliner in something.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

the uswnt is in the gold cup final wednesday night....
    just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the uswnt is in the gold cup final wednesday night....
    just sayin'
    I'm proud I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'm proud I didn't know that.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

go get a PRIDE shirt

Well, didn't take long for the talking heads and Swalloswell, and that unhinged lunatic Jamie Raskin to come out with "reviving" legislation to keep Trump off the ballot.

Mean While Garland is going to sue any state that has election integrity. He calls it blocking mail in voting. I call it blocking cheating.

With all the tech we have today, there is nothing wrong with asking a person whom is dropping off a bookbag full of votes to first scan/his her license at the drop box, and have a pic taken that matches said license. Then have a bar code on each mail in ballot that bar code has to match the actual ballot inside, and both must be scanned before the vote is cast, but only one barcode per vote. That vote has to be verified by either txt or a call with a specific pin, just like you activate a credit card.

The idea behind unmasking the "mule" is in the event they attempt to steal a mail in ballot and activate it with out expressed permission from the owner, then when the owner goes to vote and is told you already did vote, and a provisional ballot has to be cast, now the mule can be prosecuted for election tampering, mail fraud, and identity theft. Let's see how many people show up at 3 am with book bags full of ballots, then!

And last I checked the State congress' set the rules for how an election can be held. This is what the issue was with State AG's overriding state legislatures in 2020 over chain of custody.

So butt out US/AG!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-04-2024 at 01:45 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot