Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikki After Today???

Winning DC is a stain if you're a conservative.

Nikki is no conservative. The voters in SC know this and showed it.

DC is a stain

And now she's been endorsed by some Republican senators.......Murkowski and Collins. That's going to leave a mark.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    DC don't count. Mostly demorats and independents voting in the republican primary. There are not enough Republican in DC to have a poker game.

Nikki started out in what she could do for the country and ideas on policy. Now she is 100% Trump bashing running on the "at least I am not Trump" ticket. You don't create a following by running down your opponent but with new ideas. She left the Trump Administration with a so so attitude then as she was running for president she became a never Trumper, probably due to her low approval. Never voted independent but if she is the nominee i will.
    It’s your vote to waste. If you vote Independent you might as well say I’m glad to bend over and take it up the rear for four more years from the Dems. She’s not as conservative as many would like. But she kills Biden on foreign policy, SC nominees and, the border. Not my first choice either but I’d take her over ANY dem any day. Independents voted for Ross Perot and stopped a second Bush term. That’s why Perot ran. He didn’t want the Presidency. Look where going down the Clinton road got us. If only we all could stand so rigidly on principle and still get what we want....
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

TRUMP2024

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    It’s your vote to waste. If you vote Independent you might as well say I’m glad to bend over and take it up the rear for four more years from the Dems. She’s not as conservative as many would like. But she kills Biden on foreign policy, SC nominees and, the border. Not my first choice either but I’d take her over ANY dem any day. Independents voted for Ross Perot and stopped a second Bush term. That’s why Perot ran. He didn’t want the Presidency. Look where going down the Clinton road got us. If only we all could stand so rigidly on principle and still get what we want....
    What is the difference in her and Biden on foreign policy? Both want endless war. I doubt you can site a difference.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I agree. She is straddling the road on abortion (which i could care less about but many conservatives do), she is not an ally on 2nd amendment, she will not close the border, she is not strong on crime control, by pushing for war proxies she is not a fiscal conservative, not for energy independence, she is not working for the middle class, and like all politicians she will not keep the promises she is now making. We are between a rock and a hard place, Biden, Haley, Trump, or another Kennedy and I despise all Kennedys. I would say God bless the USA but I don't think this is his work.