Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki After Today???

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    True, but once you quit politics, you can do whatever you want with the warchest you built. See Fred Thompson who "ran for President" in 2008...

Sorta relative with us poking the bear, Germany is going to be responsible for starting 3 world wars. Admitting out loud Britain & France have soldiers on the ground in Ukraine. I'm sure the Russians know this, but to openly say it, is gonna cause the Russians to back up their rhetoric.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-03-2024 at 12:27 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Haley has been soaking democrats and stupid republicans for 12 months now. She gets to keep every dollar that she doesn't spend on the campaign. That is the only math that matters...
    Exactly
    I've been saying this

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Campaign funds cannot be used for personal use. They can be used on future campaigns.
    and you can hire your relatives to work for the campaign at ridiculous salaries and you can
    rent campaign buildings for 5 times normal rent from yourself and family members.
    I can list more if you like
    #JimClyburn
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-03-2024 at 01:02 PM.

Laws and shit like that don’t matter anymore for anyone except Trump. Hell, these stand up, non-partisan prosecutors and judges have even made up a bunch of shit they can charge him with. A past President is being prosecuted on multiple fronts. Incredible.

But don’t get down about it, lads. 2oof will be along tomorrow to validate these new laws, explain to us rabble that he has been found guilty, further explain that we don’t understand the context of the conversation, and that he’ll be voting for Trump come November.
    Last edited by Fish; 03-03-2024 at 02:38 PM.

Legal experts are saying, he can pardon himself
    That would be epic

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Laws and shit like that don’t matter anymore for anyone except Trump. Hell, these stand up, non-partisan prosecutors and judges have even made up a bunch of shit they can charge him with. A past President is being prosecuted on multiple fronts. Incredible.

But don’t get down about it, lads. 2oof will be tomorrow to validate these new laws, explain to us rabble that he has been found guilty, further explain that we don’t understand the context of the conversation, and that he’ll be voting for Trump come November.
    You are correct. Not sure about Toof. Depends on his demeanor. But you aren not wrong in the first part!

But they can only use that against him.......no one else!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Or, she’s committed to draining his campaign money, especially when much of it is going to attorney fees. He creates his own worst enemies.
    Seeing who his enemies are only reinforces why I want him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Seeing who his enemies are only reinforces why I want him to win.
    Well said Kioti. Globohomo will certainly murder him before they let him take the reigns again. As I have said for years, America isn't voting itself out of what is coming. Will Americans knuckle under as the Russian people did? Probably...

Well said Kioti. Globohomo will certainly murder him before they let him take the reigns again. As I have said for years, America isn't voting itself out of what is coming. Will Americans knuckle under as the Russian people did? Probably...
    I hope not and I thought the American people, what's left of us, were not that weak.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I hope not and I thought the American people, what's left of us, were not that weak.
    Juxtapose that with the 20 to 60 MILLION Russians that the communists murdered and wonder if America has the stomach to fight that sort of attrition...

She just said she was reneging on her pledge to the RNC she would support the nominee. Right in line for her. She is a camelion.

She has to have room to endorse Big Mike!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Maybe she’ll go away soon. Best thing Trump ever did for this state was send her shifty ass to NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Maybe she’ll go away soon. Best thing Trump ever did for this state was send her shifty ass to NYC.
    Agreed

if she wanted the money, why would she keep spending it on the campaign?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Appearances?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

To hurt Trump! Duh.

i'm just responding to the repeated comment about money. it just doesnt match to me but i'm just a contrarian, apparently.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Nikki won DC! She didn't get completely skunked.

DC don't count. Mostly demorats and independents voting in the republican primary. There are not enough Republican in DC to have a poker game.

Nikki started out in what she could do for the country and ideas on policy. Now she is 100% Trump bashing running on the "at least I am not Trump" ticket. You don't create a following by running down your opponent but with new ideas. She left the Trump Administration with a so so attitude then as she was running for president she became a never Trumper, probably due to her low approval. Never voted independent but if she is the nominee i will.