Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki After Today???

Default Nikki After Today???

Ok she just took another Ass whipping. She is going to stay in.

Either she is a real time gage to see how many votes the Dems need to "manufacture" harvest if you will, I still call it cheating.

Or....

She is running for VP for the Dem ticket.

Nothing else makes sense.

I've heard all the talking heads she is waiting on him to go to jail, blah blah, blah. He would win from Jail at this point. The stupid idiots have made, granted him saint hood by continuing to prosecute the man. Every one is smart enough at this point even, if you are a "never Trumper" to be scared at the raw power wielded at this man in an attempt to keep him from becoming president.

One has to do some self introspect and ask...ok if they will do this to him, WTH would they do to me if I got on their wrong side???

Why do they want him gone so bad?

What is best for the country now, to keep going as we are into a dystopian horror film filled with transvestites and pedolphiles, with illegals filling some rolls in the movie.

or

Are we ready for a wrecking ball to take out the permanent useless bureaucracy?

Ok go......
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

His criminal trial starts March 25th and the Judge doesn't like him or his lawyers
    Charged with 31 felonies related to paying the whore, who he said he has never met hush money.
    If he goes to jail, this will be the one that does it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-02-2024 at 10:37 PM.

Or, she’s committed to draining his campaign money, especially when much of it is going to attorney fees. He creates his own worst enemies.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Who cares?!?

I don't really care what Haley does. Conservatives have made it loud and clear that she isn't the one they want. What if democrats throw Trump in prison? Does that disqualify him from becoming president?

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I don't really care what Haley does. Conservatives have made it loud and clear that she isn't the one they want. What if democrats throw Trump in prison? Does that disqualify him from becoming president?
    Doubt you could run the country from a pay phone

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post

Same thoughts or could he pardon himself if elected

The Mayor from DC won from prison.

I think Trump could forgive his sentence on day 1.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

She is the poster child for what’s wrong in DC. There’s been a huge gap between DJT and the rest. She was maybe third best candidate. Losing to none of the above and getting smoked in her home state shoulda been enough to make her hide. She will regret not getting out when Ron did for a long time.

If Trump died or went to jail, none of his supporters would vote for Nikki. There is no path to the presidency for her.

He would gain even more votes. This will be the shortest primary in history and I’m pretty sure he’ll be the only candidate in history to win it in a clean sweep. The math looks like he’ll seal it on tues. Glad he’s moved on from her in his rallies and is focused on the prize.

She claims she is showing that a large contingent of folks don’t want DJT but she is perpetuating the divide for her personal financial gain. Glad Trump has moved on from her. He needs to focus on the issues
    cut\'em

Haley has been soaking democrats and stupid republicans for 12 months now. She gets to keep every dollar that she doesn't spend on the campaign. That is the only math that matters...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Haley has been soaking democrats and stupid republicans for 12 months now. She gets to keep every dollar that she doesn't spend on the campaign. That is the only math that matters...
    Well here is the answer. Financial gain.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Eyyuuuup.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Doubt you could run the country from a pay phone
    The country is currently being run by someone who was declared too mentally incompetent to be held responsible for misplaced confidential files.

I’ll take a dude with a pay phone.

After more thought, let’s make all of them use a pay phone for a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Campaign funds cannot be used for personal use. They can be used on future campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Campaign funds cannot be used for personal use. They can be used on future campaigns.
    LOL

Yep, not sure about on National level but state level it can be donated to a 503c Non Profit

True, but once you quit politics, you can do whatever you want with the warchest you built. See Fred Thompson who "ran for President" in 2008...