Thread: More to the 12 CIA Bases in Ukraine.

Default More to the 12 CIA Bases in Ukraine.

https://revolver.news/2024/03/cia-gi...s-in-congress/

So apparently the CIA turned to the NYT, and gave them highly classified intel in order to pressure Team red from cutting funding from Ukraine. The question is what else did they let leak, and is it dirt on these individuals?

And as the last paragraph points out they may have raised more questions than they meant to!

"So here’s the rundown: the CIA turned the New York Times into its megaphone to secure funds for its Ukraine operations aimed at Russia. This begs the question: Why the intense focus on Ukraine, and what’s been going on there for over a decade that has the CIA going all-in? And why don’t we see that same vigor in securing American turf by our so-called “esteemed” intelligence departments? Many folks are pointing fingers at Obama, suggesting that a lot of these intel operations kicked off during his time in the Oval Office. They’re arguing that what’s essentially his third term “presidency” by proxy hinges on keeping these secrets under wraps. The fear is that years, maybe even decades, of espionage and questionable actions could be exposed, putting the CIA, Obama, and Hillary in a very tight spot. Let’s hope so, because the American people deserve to know exactly how evil and corrupt their government truly is."

The whole notion they do not operate at home is hilarious. When E Howard Hunt was in the hot seat he had been working for the DOD, when asked what that meant his answer was Domestic Operations Division. So they have had a domestic company at least sense the early 70's.

I'm with RFK jr in that it is time that we break the intel, and the actual para military branches apart. Truman was right to bust up the OSS after WW2 being we were in peace time, and by having a organization like the CIA in peace time who's funding depends on essentially keeping something stirred up all the time. Is a recipient for endless wars. Truman even wrote about it in 1963 after the death of Kennedy!
    “There is something about the way the CIA has been functioning that is casting a shadow over our historic position and I feel that we need to correct it.” President Harry S. Truman wrote those words in an op-ed for the Washington Post on Dec.22, 1963, entitled “Limit CIA Role to Intelligence.”

This article makes another call in 2015 to rein them in!
    https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inst-cia-power
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I don’t rust any of the ABC agencies. The las 10 year has proven me right