View Poll Results: Did you Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Trump

87 62.14%
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Haley

10 7.14%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Trump

0 0%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Haley

1 0.71%
  • No, I voted in the Democrat Primary

1 0.71%
  • No, I was busy & didn't get around to it.

37 26.43%
  • I don't care who wins!

4 2.86%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Did You Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I was being sarcastic. But if you remember back then he was the second coming of Christ at the time. He was supposed to be a signal that we had over come racism, and done a complete 180 from our slavery past.

However what we got was a gay muslim from Kenya, that hated America, and did more to hurt race relations than anyone person in American history. He completely reversed all the good that had happened.

Was race even an issue anymore other than in some dark corners of the country, and rare? Look at all Americans after 9/11 no one cared what color you were. Most people I know today still feel that way. Some have changed with the some of the rabid anti white rants and displays of unprovoked violence perpetrated on white people. But even then most folks just shake their heads and realize these people have been and are being mentally targeted and brainwashed into a false narrative.

But the news media and many worshiped that evil man. Like him or not I will give the devil his due, he was a slick politician and damn good at it. Unlike Joe. Joe has always been a gas machine but now he is a dithering old man that needs senior care. It's almost sad to see him pimped out like he is, but I look past that and see all the damage he has created. We now know he or his handlers targeted his chief rival with law fare. Fani lied on the stand and did meet with Kamala at the White House. I suspect all the DA's that went after Trump did, she was just dumb enough to get caught by lying about it.

He has flown illegals into the country so there wasn't so many at the border, bypassing any border patrol.

He is killing us financially by trying to force this green nonsense down our throats. He is giving away our money to arguably the most corrupt nation on th planet. In so devaluing our money. Dont forget we are borrowing that money from China.....

How can Trump beat Biden. If Biden will get on a stage for a debate it would be obvious. I suspect tonight will be a snap shot into what that may look like if the fire brands start harassing him during the speech.

Trump has the illegal speech down pat, round 'em up and send them back. The illegal issue has gotten way too big for the Dems to hide now. It is effecting their base.

He needs a economy phrase.
    Stop the waste, and tap our energy with haste!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

you're crazy as shit but you aint wrong.

we really do need a sarcasm font that is recognized all across the interweb.

Biden will likely speak well tonight. I honestly wonder what meds he will be on. He will NOT stray from his written speech (trump would) and the Ds will clap incessantly every 15 seconds to give him time to regroup. You can bet your ass he gets ice cream after....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you're crazy as shit but you aint wrong.

we really do need a sarcasm font that is recognized all across the interweb.

Biden will likely speak well tonight. I honestly wonder what meds he will be on. He will NOT stray from his written speech (trump would) and the Ds will clap incessantly every 15 seconds to give him time to regroup. You can bet your ass he gets ice cream after....

"Just Don't Stop Believing"

As we go through this Journey called life!

But I must say coming from you I will take that bit of praise, even if I did get called crazy! LOL
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot