View Poll Results: Did you Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Trump

87 62.14%
  • Yes, I am a Republican & voted for Haley

10 7.14%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Trump

0 0%
  • Yes, I am a Democrat & voted for Haley

1 0.71%
  • No, I voted in the Democrat Primary

1 0.71%
  • No, I was busy & didn't get around to it.

37 26.43%
  • I don't care who wins!

4 2.86%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Default Did You Vote in the '24 RNC Primary?

Poll Inbound.

You names will not be shown, so we can get more people to participate.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-24-2024 at 10:33 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative, small government, constitutionalist but I voted for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative, small government, constitutionalist but I voted for Trump
    This is me too. Although, I think they should close Republican primaries to keep these knuckleheaded Democrats from choosing Republican nominees or affecting Republican primaries. If they closed primaries, I'd probably register Republican, but those dudes suck too.

I voted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will when it’s our turn out here. Haley doesn’t stand a chance in Arkansas.
    For the ducks

I voted for the Yankee...............for the 3rd time

Yep

I voted for the guy being attacked by the legal system. First step in taking back our country and giving liberals the double middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I voted for the guy being attacked by the legal system. First step in taking back our country and giving liberals the double middle finger.
    This right here.

I did
    Looks to be the same as you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    I voted

Bless your heart...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Bless your heart...
    Sorry. I should have said MAGA baby!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...precincts.html

A detailed map of how each precinct in each county voted.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

That NYT data shows the fallacy of the long-held belief that Republicans are for the rich guy and democrats are for the working man...seems the other way around, actually.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Lots of analyst on both sides smarter than me, are saying this wasn't so impressive.
    apparently they look at the number of votes Biden received in his primary and the third
    that were left on table yesterday that didn't vote for Trump and the Haley portion that won't
    vote for Trump and apparently the Biden Trump thing is real close.
    Have no idea, just seems to be discussed a lot from both party's brain trust
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-25-2024 at 10:08 AM.

Lots of analyst on both sides smarter than me, are saying this wasn't so impressive.
    apparently they look at the number of votes Biden received in his primary and the third
    that were left on table yesterday that didn't vote for Trump and the Haley portion that won't
    The half of the people that are dumber than average are still dumber than average.

...besides I don't think the lack of a swing in a red state is as indicative of a problem than an actual swing in a blue state.

There were more mail in ballots in Marlboro county in the RNC primary than all of Biden votes in the state combined. While the gentleman that works that area expressed extreme exhilaration that these were Trump voters, I had my suspicions, Marlboro county has never voted Republican ever, always Democrat. So in my mind these were gonna be Haley voters.

To my surprise they were in fact Trump voters.

Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, I chalk up to being democrat strongholds.

Pawleys, is Yankee transplants.

Aiken and that area of Camden are country club blue blood's who are never Trumpers. They will not vote for Trump if he was curing cancer! They have to keep a stiff upper lip while sucking down their vanilla latte in the morning, and the men dare not face the wrath of their wives after a few glasses of wine in the evening while sitting around the country club. Some how I suspect while those guys are on the golf course they secretly and very discreetly tell their buddies: "Man my company sure was doing a whole lot better under Trump. Yea, I dint have a hard time finding competent labor that actually cared. You know, dang I'm bleeding money due to that fleet of trucks I have due to fuel being so expensive." But rather than look after their own self interest they will go along with the old guards pick!

Their fatal flaw is that nothing will ever go back to "normal." '08 set us on a collision course with a time bomb of debt. We had a slight reprieve under Trump, but Biden has managed to erase those gains, and even put us back on the road to ruin. We can't go back to normal. A series of events have happened. The '08 money, the genie called Trump has been let out the bottle, Covid, a mass illegal invasion, and what ever you wanna call the 2020 election and what ensued after that. The old normal paradigm is shattered. There is no going back....EVER! So forget it!

We have to learn to improvise, adapt, and conquer this new political landscape.

And while you never Trumpers may not like him, news flash! The Trump voter is not, necessarily a Republican. I don't see them some how falling in line and voting for another John McCain, Mitt Romney, or the likes. The Republican Party has not captured the Trump voter, yet the Trump voter has captured the Republican Party! I think the country club/blue bloods are going to have to have a coming to Jesus moment in they realize this new brand of voter is awake and realizes we the people are supposed to be in control of our government, and we tell the government what to do. The government doesn't tell us what to do. This group is spoiling for a fight, they aren't interested in going along to get along.

For those who think the movement will die once Trump is dead or out of office, and ask who will be next? Let me point you to individual who has the looks, the brains, whit, and drive. Matt Gaetz.

But even behind him there are a myriad of names and faces that can carry on America first! Some like Vivek, JD Vance, Karri Lake. I would even throw Don Jr in. The tea party was a fire cracker compared to what is coming.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    The half of the people that are dumber than average are still dumber than average.
    I keep thinking this election should be a Trump landslide
    but to your point above......it may be closer than most folks think.

The last 4 presidential elections were supposed to be landslide Republican victories but only none were. I don’t believe any of the bs from media.