Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual threat

gotta add in a teaspoon of clemson hatred. its powerful, too.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 02-20-2024 at 01:42 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    gotta add in a teaspoon on clemson jealousy its powerful, too.
    FIFY 2th!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I would only have 45 years for reference, but I wish I had kept a list of the QB’s that would save SC football
    it would almost rival the list of QB's you fools said would be a Heisman finalist

I would only have 45 years for reference, but I wish I had kept a list of the QB’s that would save SC football
    Well you were probably in high school then or almost but I bet you were wondering if Tanneyhill was that one when he mocked swinging and hitting it out of the park in DEATH valley and then scraped the Tiger Paw with his cleats while handing them a loss at home. I mean he was no next man up Heisman candidate like y’all have had in every class since nylon Greene. But, I digress....y’all are right Clemson has been a nati9nal contender since 1981 and will continue to be forever. Isn’t that the mantra? Hail to the Orange Overalls cuz.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

2’ll be here before you know it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Well you were probably in high school then or almost but I bet you were wondering if Tanneyhill was that one when he mocked swinging and hitting it out of the park in DEATH valley and then scraped the Tiger Paw with his cleats while handing them a loss at home. I mean he was no next man up Heisman candidate like y’all have had in every class since nylon Greene. But, I digress....y’all are right Clemson has been a nati9nal contender since 1981 and will continue to be forever. Isn’t that the mantra? Hail to the Orange Overalls cuz.
    Ka Bewm

The Old Ball Sack and Garcia say "hello"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    it would almost rival the list of QB's you fools said would be a Heisman finalist
    Trevor and Deshaun were Heisman finalists
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I do remember that one, and most other U of SC wins in the series In my lifetime. I remember most of the black ducks I’ve killed, and many other rare occurrences.

You got close to hitting my age spot on. I was born during the first quarter of the 1978 game (41-23 good guys), and have only had to deal with U of SC winning 14 times in my life. And my orange overalls haven’t fit since I was 7.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

i know its silly to say "kinda hard to argue with that" considering all the follow up nonsense that will ensue, but it really must be tough to be a gamecock.

Trevor and Deshaun were Heisman finalists
    Congratulations on their Heisman Trophies

Congratulations on their Heisman Trophies
    I bet those dummies actually have a trophy case for their Heisman trophies. They are like the MayTag repair man.....still waiting.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-21-2024 at 07:18 PM.

Speaking of trophy cases, 1 Heisman (a great accomplishment) and that 1969 ACC Championship trophy probably don’t take up a lot of room. That’s a lot of years of football with nothing to show for it. Spurrier had a nice little run but put nothing in the trophy case. I do admire y’all’s unrelenting optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Speaking of trophy cases, 1 Heisman (a great accomplishment) and that 1969 ACC Championship trophy probably don’t take up a lot of room. That’s a lot of years of football with nothing to show for it. Spurrier had a nice little run but put nothing in the trophy case. I do admire y’all’s unrelenting optimism.
    False. They won the eastern division of the SEC, and got invited to get walloped by Auburn

the most "elite" 7th place ACC team ever
    #dynasty

the most "elite" 7th place ACC team ever
    #dynasty
    After watching you post for the last 3-weeks I think you are a really sick man. Please go get you some help.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    After watching you post for the last 3-weeks I think you are a really sick man. Please go get you some help.
    X2, Freudian slip maybe?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

he's afraid of #2.
    I bet he needs some immodium

I try not to get too hyped up but I do think Sellers is the real deal and the fact that Shawn Elliot is back on staff gives me even more hope. Guess we will see..
    Last edited by BCR3; 02-23-2024 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I try not to get too hyped up but I do think Sellers is the real deal and the fact that Shawn Elliot is back on staff gives me even more hope. Guess we will see..
    Sellers is a bear. They know what's getting ready to happen.

Here's a preview.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sHe...ibextid=V2iOCx

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk