Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KC Shooting

Default KC Shooting

Swifties will be calling for gun control after todays shooting- like her or not she moves the needle

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Swifties will be calling for gun control after todays shooting- like her or not she moves the needle
    Hmm, they missed her. Why would she protest that?
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/s/izLCe7GTGs

Sent via Galaxy s23 Ultra using Tapatalk

demoCRAPS doing their thing. KC is one of the ROUGHEST cities I have ever been to. Usually go through a couple of times a year and when we stop for fuel/eats, your head needs to be on a swivel and your gun within reach. ATL is a CLOSE second.
    It is just how they were raised
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Missourah ruffians are not to be trifled with..
    At least I'm housebroken.

I heard Kelce was the target, but he got out of there Swiftly.

I’ve lived in KC for the past 1.5 years. The gang violence is daily and real. KCPD does not fuck around. Whatever those people are paid, it should be higher.

If I had to guess, this is probably gang-related. Not typical to have multiple shooters unless thats the situation.

Of course the world is spinning this however the fuck they want.
    Last edited by abarill; 02-15-2024 at 08:57 AM.
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

Haven't seen any leftists recommending any punishment for these shooters yet.

Why is there no looting and rioting in KC like there was in the past "shootings"? The scenario doesn't fit the agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Because the "shooter" is under 18, and they can't release his name. You know like they did a young Kyle Rittenhouse........

That is all you need to know!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Look at that recent church shooting, too. Initial reports were that a mother and child entered and the "woman" started firing.

Apparently, the "woman" may have not been biologically female. This article seems to "fact check" claims, yet it doesn't give any definitive answer as to what she was, biologically.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...r-641478749917

So, was it a transitioning individual, with radicalized ideals, and mental illness?

We'll never know, as the agenda isn't met with this one, either.

Just spoke with a co-worker who was there with her daughter when the shooting, said she wasn’t too far. Consensus is gang stuff.
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Look at that recent church shooting, too. Initial reports were that a mother and child entered and the "woman" started firing.

Apparently, the "woman" may have not been biologically female. This article seems to "fact check" claims, yet it doesn't give any definitive answer as to what she was, biologically.

So, was it a transitioning individual, with radicalized ideals, and mental illness?

The new 4473 had to just be swapped too. Had a ATF check up the week before we swapped to that one. Word was there is talk they may swap it again to not offend trans people. They already have male/female/nonbinary on the form. My question was if they do and someone is a male but checks trans woman. How do they not check yes for 21"G". Even though it isn't much don't they have to "commit" said individual for mental treatment even though they basically sign off before they start chopping body parts off or adding parts?

How do you know you are non-binary with out being declared that by a Dr? I don't agree with it, but it's America and if the freaks want to run around and call them selves cats dogs what ever fine, but how do you declare your self a actual medical term, with out having a medical degree or being professionally diagnosed and answer a federal form?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post

It was a dood…with twig and berries…who claimed he was a woman…so yes, he was mentally ill.

How’s that for a concise clarifying sentence?! What’s happening to me!!!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    It was a dood…with twig and berries…who claimed he was a woman…so yes, he was mentally ill.

How’s that for a concise clarifying sentence?! What’s happening to me!!!

But it doesn’t count until Catdaddy gives you a
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

hello internet.

the shooters were adults.

spin away.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You don't find it odd how skimpy they're being with info, Toof? Hint: it's the same reason they don't report these types of "mass shootings" in Chicago. But you already knew that.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

i'll be honest, BB. Everlast has me so jumpy about being indoctrinated by rhetoric that I dont go back and look at the same article again. I do a meta-analysis of things written on the net, said on FOX and CNN, then I go to the local diner and listen to the old farts talking.

It appears that all of those sources say the main idiots firing off stupid ass pistols at a fucking parade and killing innocent people were 18 and 20. (or something like that). I really do hate when a good conspiracy theory is debunked but again everlast said every damn thing he's said for the last four years has been right....and by God, that's not even remotely close to true so confusion, once again, reigns supreme.

i could write a book on stupid shit people say before the information is given. I really try hard not to comment till the dust settles. This is a good example.

But does it really matter? That's a more interesting debate to me. I dont think the government has its dirty hands in every damn thing. I chose to chat w my daughter a little bit this morning and come to work. We didnt talk politics.....

and, pray tell, what mass shooting are they covering up in chicago?