Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin live

Default Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin live

I tried but failed to post a link. Anyone else watching this?

Oh what a tangled web we weave

Are we believing anything Putin says?

this...
    Last edited by Sasha and Abby; 02-08-2024 at 08:24 PM.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post

I would not.

He may be the wealthiest person in the world. I suspect with that much wealth he needs something to do, making an empire for himself reminiscent of old Mother Russia is one of those, regardless of how he gets there. It could also be to just deflect how he earned his money.
    Last edited by JBtflo; 02-08-2024 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    With great scrutiny…and if what he says makes sense and checks out…why not? We believe a lot of what our politicians say…even long after what they’ve said has been proven unequivocally false. I might end up not believing a word that comes out of his mouth, but I’m damn sure going to listen to his answers to questions a real journalist asks him and rely on my ability to think vs believing a freaking syllable of what the MSM and current gov officials are trying to sell me .
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I would not.

He may be the wealthiest person in the world. I suspect with that much wealth he needs something to do, making an empire for himself reminiscent of old Mother Russia is one of those, regardless of how he gets there. It could also be to just deflect how he earned his money.
    Tucker isn’t going over to ask him questions to set him up to sell his world vision to you. He’s going to ask questions about why he’s done what he’s done in Crimea and Ukraine. He’s Going to ask him questions about ending the war. Again, don’t watch it with the goal of having your mind changed on anything. Putin is a maniacal, murdering, evil human being. Watch it to try to understand the best way peacefully coexist on this planet with him. Figure out that answer yourself by taking in all the info you can and forming an educated opinion of your own, because I can almost guarantee you that supporting and facilitating an ongoing, years-long war in that region is NOT good for anyone that ain’t getting filthy rich off it.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 02-08-2024 at 09:21 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Putin’s a lying, POS, 3rd world dictator, hard line communist, murderous thug.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    My Man
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

There isn’t a person that watches that with an open mind. One way or the other.

God bless the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putin puts Russia First. (What a concept for a nation’s leader.)
    Can you blame him for the deception though?

- Consider, he’s addressing world (and us), those supplying and funding his opponent’s in battle… the deaths of his fellow countrymen… Also the same people who call him dictator, lying POS, and murderous thug?

Of course it’s propaganda, it’s their thing, it’s how they operate. He detailed it going all the way back to the Ninth Century. He’s a professional, well versed in propagandizing.

But make no mistake, there is probably a certain amount of truth within the details to sell it believably.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Proven liar John Kirby said don’t believe Putin, who’s the biggest liar?
    Windows Down!

How much you think BlackRock is making off this war? Between taking dollars out of circulation, putting more yuan in circulation, real estate for cents on the dollar, military/.gov contracts on both sides, the revenue streams are endless.

I don’t trust Putin, or anyone in US politics either (on both sides). Hell, I don’t completely trust anyone unless I know them well.

Get specific.
    What did he say that was a lie?
    To look at the United States and think our politicians are not liars is funny. Their our liars.....
    Gulf of Tonkin, weapons of mass destruction, Ukraine, Our Government has been completely transparent with ....... the investors or tax payers

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He's a Democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Putin puts Russia First. (What a concept for a nation’s leader.)
    Can you blame him for the deception though?

- Consider, he’s addressing world (and us), those supplying and funding his opponent’s in battle… the deaths of his fellow countrymen… Also the same people who call him dictator, lying POS, and murderous thug?

Of course it’s propaganda, it’s their thing, it’s how they operate. He detailed it going all the way back to the Ninth Century. He’s a professional, well versed in propagandizing.

But make no mistake, there is probably a certain amount of truth within the details to sell it believably.
    It is idiots like you that are making Putin smile today.
    DILLIGAF

I watched it last night. It is not the easiest listen as there is a translator.

Takeaways:
    -I don't trust Russia

-It is obvious why we would not want to share our military technology with them

-Mainstream media must be losing their mind that Tucker has an interview with them. This also further represents a greater shift of American sentiment of distrust towards big media and politicians. News as we see it will continue to shift to these platforms.

-The most disappointing part. Can you imagine our current president having an interview for over 2 hours speaking coherently..

Very interesting both the questions and the answers. Putin said one thing i agree with, without dialog there will be no solution. This applies to all our disagreements. Dialog is what prevents war. It also appears he trust the US no more than we trust him.