Thread: Off Road Diesel Dalzell/NW Sumter

Default Off Road Diesel Dalzell/NW Sumter

Trying to do some planning for the next month or so. Looking for a place to buy off road diesel around Dalzell Sumter area. Gas Station or Gas Company doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

you mean like filling a tank? delivered?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you mean like filling a tank? delivered?
    Yea sorry should’ve specified that. A place I can fill a transfer tank.

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

bunkys has deisel. you can add your own red dye.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

How big is the tank and how often will you need fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    How big is the tank and how often will you need fuel?
    It’s a 80gal tank and I’ll probably need it every other day for two weeks or so.

J H Seale is in Sumter but they aren't going to deliver that small amount. You may be able to pick it up at their office is Sumter on Guignard Dr. Your best bet in that area is to probably just buy/use road fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    J H Seale is in Sumter but they aren't going to deliver that small amount. You may be able to pick it up at their office is Sumter on Guignard Dr. Your best bet in that area is to probably just buy/use road fuel.
    That’s what I’m thinking as well. Job is in Dalzell and the money is save on off road won’t be worth driving to find it.

I think Edisto Gas in Sumter has a tank at their office but it's on the south side of town on Hwy 15. 803-757-0782

In upstate a lot of places off road is higher than highway. Go fiqure
    Bluetick

Eastover oil has delivered to me in that area before. They would fill my transfer tank and equipment.
    Last edited by NUTZ; 02-05-2024 at 04:49 PM.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

The circle K on the corner of Broad St and Alice Dr has both "tractor" and "reefer" diesel. I assume "reefer" means the off road kind.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    The circle K on the corner of Broad St and Alice Dr has both "tractor" and "reefer" diesel. I assume "reefer" means the off road kind.

How much for the Diesel reefer?

Same as regular reefer, I guess

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    How much for the Diesel reefer?
    sour?
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!