Thread: Which one of you....

Default Which one of you....

....thought it was a good idea to hunt inside the USFWS Cuddo refuge this morning?

I also heard things didn't go as planned.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

That’s a daily occurrence. It’s usually in Black Bottom or the Cow pasture. Some idiots got busted a few weeks ago for rallying in Cantey Bay.

Maybe they got lost in fog or thought the fog would give them cover.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

I had my Conservation permit, limited out, GW was very nice about it when I showed him the permit.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    I had my Conservation permit, limited out, GW was very nice about it when I showed him the permit.
    Got to be careful a lot of these newer GWs don't know about it and they have to call their supervisor on how to handle it.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Probably 10 years ago a friend of mine that had just moved from the upstate sent me a stringer pic of some of the nicer crappie I’ve ever seen at Santee. I called him up and he proceeded to tell me the general area he was fishing. I informed him that he was fishing in the refuge. Those fish didn’t know what hit them that day!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Got to be careful a lot of these newer GWs don't know about it and they have to call their supervisor on how to handle it.
    Right.. these have dwindled as the DNR budget was cut, and they never renewed the process.