Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trick Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    They can't control Trump so of course they want her.
    She's hanging on to be the Democrat candidate since her biggest financiers have been three Democrat billionaire members of the WEF.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Okay, yeah, I voted for her once, but it was like 14 years ago. She wasn't really my type but she was the only decent one left. I don't think it was terrible but I don't remember much about it either. She snuck out early. I didn't mind. I kind'a thought we had an understanding. I saw her around occasionally. I didn't mind telling people, yeah, at one time but we've both moved on...or so I thought.

Now, she's calling and texting me almost daily. She sends postcards to my house where my wife and I are just trying to live our lives. She just won't go away. I might have to report her...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Okay, yeah, I voted for her once, but it was like 14 years ago. She wasn't really my type but she was the only decent one left. I don't think it was terrible but I don't remember much about it either. She snuck out early. I didn't mind. I kind'a thought we had an understanding. I saw her around occasionally. I didn't mind telling people, yeah, at one time but we've both moved on...or so I thought.

Now, she's calling and texting me almost daily. She sends postcards to my house where my wife and I are just trying to live our lives. She just won't go away. I might have to report her...
    Is she stalking you too?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

That aint stalking that is more like 'Friday the Thirteenth" horror movie.