Hey guys, I love reading up on the forum and don't post a whole lot, but thought I would reach out to our folks on here in the Low Country and beyond. I have the privilege of being the Director for the Charleston Chapter of Truth in Nature. We mentor fatherless young men around the Charleston Metro Area and introduce them to hunting, fishing, outdoors, and general life lessons for Christian Men. We have had tremendous success under our previous Director and I am trying to pick up the torch as much as I can. With that said, the thing that we are in most need of is opportunities for camping and fishing venues. We have several generous partners that have already offered up some opportunities on their land or leases that help us accomplish our goals but are always looking for more as we expand the number of young men in our program. Below is a link to our mission. I wanted to engage the SCDucks community as I know we are all passionate about not shooting ducks in SC and helping those in need. I thank you for taking the time to read this long winded post.
OUR MISSION

REACHING THE FATHERLESS
Truth in Nature is an outdoor ministry that exists to Reach, Inspire, Support, and Engage young men from fatherless, single-parent homes.

Our goal is to help boys understand their purpose as Christian men and to help break the fatherless cycle in local communities across our nation.

https://truthinnature.org/charleston/

Thank you all for your consideration.
-Chip