Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tempura Duck Poppers?

Y'all crack me up. Spend thousand upon thousands of dollars to pursue and acquire a game animal and them go through a lot of steps, process, hoops and trouble to mask the taste of it.

Of course poppers are good. Who doesn't like bacon, cream cheese and jalapenos? The duck is a non factor. May as well use boneless skinless chicken breast. "Man that's good chicken!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Y'all crack me up. Spend thousand upon thousands of dollars to pursue and acquire a game animal and them go through a lot of steps, process, hoops and trouble to mask the taste of it.

Of course poppers are good. Who doesn't like bacon, cream cheese and jalapenos? The duck is a non factor. May as well use boneless skinless chicken breast. "Man that's good chicken!"
    Make sure you cook the chicken rare so it’s not gamey
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Whole roasted or breasted with some sort of red wine/fruit reduction for me. Poppers are good and all but you can’t even taste the protein!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

so contrarian
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    so contrarian
    I'm Baptist, dude.

What is 2th

Jackassian.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

One another note, Tempura Duck Poppers would be great title for an all Asian youtube channel about, well, duck huntin'.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Whole roasted or breasted with some sort of red wine/fruit reduction for me. Poppers are good and all but you can’t even taste the protein!
    That’s the point of them I think…so these folks don’t have to taste the duck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Panko-and-buttermilk-fried duck breast with ham greasy-rice. Holla atcha mang:

20240104_173334.jpg
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

That looks like it'll do just fine.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.