Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michigan vs Bama

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Alabama did Mi,Tx, and Washington a favor in the SECCG.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Sure enough. Georgia is hands down the best team in the country this decade. If they played Alabama 10 times, I say they (Georgia) would win 8.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well so far the playoff games have been good games and not the typical blowouts.
    I agree

Just hope the MI v Washington game is a good one

Interesting match up

Impressed with MI defense.

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    These announcers are annoying as fuck
    They did that at both games... took the commentators out the booth and put em on the field with a split screen. I don't want to watch those dudes and their sideline antics. It was different, I'm give em that, but just make the game full screen please.

Most commentators that don't look like Erin Andrews should only be heard, not seen.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    They did that at both games... took the commentators out the booth and put em on the field with a split screen. I don't want to watch those dudes and their sideline antics. It was different, I'm give em that, but just make the game full screen please.

Most commentators that don't look like Erin Andrews should only be heard, not seen.

If you were watching pat mcafee you were on the wrong channel. I didn’t have a split screen. There were two different broadcast for both games. The traditional broadcast and then the pat mcafee show broadcast with them on the sideline and split screen. Kinda like how they use to do the Paul finebaum show broadcast with the national championship.

ESPN2= split screen

ESPN= one screen

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Ah... yeah didn't know that. I think flipped on the LSU/WI game on the duece at noon and never changed the channel.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

SECN also had the Sec Nation crew broadcast
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post

Dumbass.