Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Part of me would like to see FSU win

Default Part of me would like to see FSU win

I think no shot in hell FSU beats UGA and honestly I still think UGA is best team in Country for 3rd yr in a row

And I will say this , have not heard a single friend of mine that is UGA fan complain about not making CFP, they understand they did not win SEC to get in .

However with all the crap going on during bowl season it would be very comical to see what happens IF FSU can some how pull off a miracle today

yea I expect UGA to win in a blowout

FSU will look like completely different team. I can remember the days of one or two starters being out and it making a huge difference. I think I saw at one point FSU has 15 starters that have either opted for NFL or the portal and will not be playing. I believe UGA has a handful as well. I cannot believe you will learn anything by this game.
    College football is dead. Money killed it, and the people with more of it than I will ever imagine let it happen.

It’s nothing more than a preseason exhibition game at this point.

I wouldn’t be shocked if FSU forfeits 15 minutes before kickoff.

Next year will be worse with 12 teams. Starters will sit games to get ready for playoffs etc.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Money killed it.

Period, end of scussion. When the first talks of NIL started popping up the first thing I said was that would ruin it college football. Between that and transfer portal there are no real teams anymore. It's just that years crop of guys, that's the best our school and rich alumni could buy. Eventually, it's going to boil down to five or six schools that compete for the best players every year. Neither of those schools are in the great state of South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    ... and the people with more of it than I will ever imagine let it happen.
    Of course they did. They're business men/women. Nothing is sacred to them long as they get a return on their investment. If something dies and they profit doing it, then mission accomplished.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Dawgs by 50+.

After the way FSU *fans have cried, I hope Georgia beats them by a hundred. If we get lucky, they will go back into hiding for another 15 years.

*Not counting Colin and Huntinghisjunk.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    After the way FSU *fans have cried, I hope Georgia beats them by a hundred. If we get lucky, they will go back into hiding for another 15 years.

HJ’s been running his goober smoocher all year. I hope they get drilled and lose by 50. They didn’t belong in the conversation after week 3, they didn’t belong in it after the conference championships. And after what USC did to UL, there isn’t a FSU fan in their right minds who would think they’d be competitive against the top 10 much less top 4 right now. I do hope they win the lawsuit with the ACC, it’ll be a benefit to all of the schools in the conference long term either by destroying it, making room to leave or renegotiation of financials.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-30-2023 at 10:14 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

You do realize they haven’t been 15 years without a national championship appearance in over 40 years right? Hell they won in 2013.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-30-2023 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Of course they did. They're business men/women. Nothing is sacred to them long as they get a return on their investment. If something dies and they profit doing it, then mission accomplished.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    You throwing all business owners under the bus or just those that fund NIL? Seriously though how does pouring money into the NIL fund college you like get you a return onyour dollar for your business if your team wins the championship? Other than a connection you may make in the process? Just trying to follow the evil unscrupulous business owner logic here.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball
    And there is holding on every play. Next
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

As Kirby said before the TCU game last year “we’re gonna hunt tonight”

UGA will jump on the noles early and then go into boa constrictor mode in the 2nd half

For those not paying attention, UGA has zero players “opting out”. Bunch of guys in the portal but none of them regular contributors. If they are healthy enough to play, they are playing. Bowers and Mims (first round left tackle who has been hurt) both joined the team yesterday after staying in Athens longer to rehab injuries. I expect both to play but play sparingly

The culture that Kirby Smart has built in Athens is unreal. We went from 1 to 6 based on a 3 point loss to Alabama yet you have not heard any whining or complaining - we’ve just gone back to work. We picked the wrong day and the wrong team to bring our C game against Alabama and are paying the price for it. And taking it like men

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    As Kirby said before the TCU game last year “we’re gonna hunt tonight”

UGA will jump on the noles early and then go into boa constrictor mode in the 2nd half

For those not paying attention, UGA has zero players “opting out”. Bunch of guys in the portal but none of them regular contributors. If they are healthy enough to play, they are playing. Bowers and Mims (first round left tackle who has been hurt) both joined the team yesterday after staying in Athens longer to rehab injuries. I expect both to play but play sparingly

The culture that Kirby Smart has built in Athens is unreal. We went from 1 to 6 based on a 3 point loss to Alabama yet you have not heard any whining or complaining - we’ve just gone back to work. We picked the wrong day and the wrong team to bring our C game against Alabama and are paying the price for it. And taking it like men
    PS - and we are going to beat Clemson like a drum to open next season too

Who is We?
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Who is We?
    This argument has always been stupid. Fans are part of the “we”

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Who is We?
    He’s the ball wiper

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    He’s the ball wiper
    Considering I’m paying OOS tuition for the sixth generation of my family to attend UGA and donate a lot of $ to the school , I feel ok referring to “us” as “we”
    Last edited by ShortMagFan; 12-30-2023 at 04:04 PM.

GA is the best team in the country.

Never in history has a #1 team with one loss (conference title game) fall out top 4

They are mad

GA will be all gas and won’t let off
    More fuel = more boost!!

its actually embarrassing right now