Thread: Red bird down

Default Red bird down

IMG_8698.jpg

After 2 hunts at a certain refuge I was finally able to connect with my cinnamon teal. First hunt led to few opportunities with no connection. Went back yesterday hoping to get on as a walk on and after biting at the nail after hearing a bunch of names called knowing they were close to the entry limit, finally our name was called. The race was on and we headed to the marsh to un load our gear with a hour to spare until shooting time. We knew the flight was short lived at this marsh due to no weather conditions to keep the birds up throughout the day. Come shooting light we had bird filled skies. Most of the birds wanted to skirt the edge of the pond we were setup in with a few slipping up and giving us a look. Finally a single came in on my side and one shot sealed the deal on my red bird journey. As the morning went on the flight vanished very quickly. We ended our hunt with 2 cinnamon drakes, 1 cinnamon hen, and 9 green wing teal.
    Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field, and hunt game for me.- Genesis 27:3

strong
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Awesome, congrats.

Strong!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Good looking

Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk