Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer Lease??

Quote Originally Posted by BradBurnette View Post
    Boy's it's like this. I am from Flar duh. I drive a Dodge 2 wheel drive, no stickers necessary. I ain't got much but I can hold down a cooler and talk smack with best of em'! As far as the chap stick goes I buy by the twelve pack cause I'm alway's finding somebody that needs it!...

No seriously guys, sorry for the sh$$%y intro. So as you no I'm Brad from Fl. Love to get in the outdoors with my son and expose him to all the goodness God has blessed us with and of course, I love to deer hunt but don't like to hunt in Fl. To thick and nasty for my liking.

Hope we can be friends
    You couldn't find anything in GA?? The deer hunting is much better there.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Where were you born?

As stated above, look in south GA and south AL. You can actually hunt a predictable rut in south AL, and you will find much more land for lease there. If you really want to hunt SC, figure out some spots in FL that hold Osceola turkeys, hunt and kill at least one on film, show that video proof here, and offer to trade an Osceola hunt for a deer hunt. Someone will take you up on it. Good luck.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

There's a lot of public land in Georgia, Alabama, North Florida, and South Carolina. Nothing a lease but you can do just as good on public

If I was gonna travel out of state and deer hunt I would look elsewhere. SC has plenty of deer and a long season, but figuring that you’re making a trip to deer hunt somewhere else would be time better spent. Alabama is appealing to me simply because I’d rather hunt deer in January and February than August and September.
    More Ducks, Less People