Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: He Ain't Got No Stars

Stopping by to laugh at UofSC football and wish everybody a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Don’t question the mighty Fightin’ Cucks about the shitter….if there’s one thing they do know, it is the shitter.
    And all that smoke and flames from the dumpster fires that will NEVER EVER go out!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Not only can I say it, I did say it and told you what was going to happen when they left.
    Oh, and it did happen. Back to the shitter
    See you can't see it due to the orange googles, the two QB's play brought the other recruits.
    They are gone, had to be cycled thru and covid gave ya an extra year with them.
    but you are snatching the three stars up, so at least you have that going for ya
    Climp5in sucked before them and now the suck is back, alive and well
    Shame on you - drunk on Christmas day
    Merry Christmas
    I'm now dumber for having read this. Thanks.

A QB can't play defense, or both throw and catch passes. It's still a team sport. 1 player on one side of the ball cannot single handedly win a championship. Pat yourself on the back as much as you want for predicting the eventual fall back into mediocrity, but that was going to happen anyway. It's hard to get there, it's even harder to stay there. Not that you would understand as your team hasn't been there much less stayed there.

And now I feel even dumber for arguing with an idiot despite my grandpa's warning to never do so.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

More gold

Clemson Football Fans Rationalize Bradley Shaw Loss
    Shaw is a consensus four-star that 247Sports rates as the No. 8 linebacker in the country. His offer list was pretty impressive with the likes of Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, USC and others.
    In the end it came down to Arkansas and Clemson, but the writing seemed to be on the wall last week when national recruiting expert Steve Wiltfong put in a crystal ball prediction that had the Hogs landing Shaw.
    In the following days, Clemson football fans who earlier might have been so high on the prospect of getting Shaw began to concoct reasons why they didn’t really want him that much in the first place.
    One line of thinking was Clemson simply ran out of space for Shaw.
    The fact that the likes of Clemson and Alabama offered Shaw should be an indication he’s the real deal, especially since the Tigers are notoriously stingy when it comes to sending out offers and usually only do so when they expect a commitment.

Interestingly, at least one Clemson football fan believes such an offer actually played a role in keeping Shaw propped up on Rivals when he otherwise should have fallen to three-star status.
    “Maybe the firm offer from Clemson kept him from slipping too far in Rivals ranking,” user housess1 writes on this Tigers Illustrated Clemson football message board [paywall].

This particular member is only getting revved up. He also decided Alabama “didn’t even try for” Shaw while instead signing two Rivals three-star LBs – Justin Okoronkwo and Cayden Jones.
    But “houseess1” saves his rationalizing best for this statement: “It really has the feel of Clemson not showing the ‘love’ and letting a desperate Arkansas take him based on Rivals ranking.”

So, there you have it, folks. Clemson football coaches Dabo Swinney and Wes Goodwin love their Arkansas counterparts Sam Pittman and Travis Williams so much that they “let” the Razorbacks have one of the nation’s best young linebackers.

I hardly think that was the case. No, if Swinney has recently gifted Arkansas anything, it would have been partially off-setting the remainder of the buy-out money that Arkansas owed Chad Morris when Swinney brought Morris back into the fold as an offensive analyst.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-25-2023 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I'm now dumber for having read this. Thanks.

A QB can't play defense, or both throw and catch passes. It's still a team sport. 1 player on one side of the ball cannot single handedly win a championship. Pat yourself on the back as much as you want for predicting the eventual fall back into mediocrity, but that was going to happen anyway. It's hard to get there, it's even harder to stay there. Not that you would understand as your team hasn't been there much less stayed there.

And now I feel even dumber for arguing with an idiot despite my grandpa's warning to never do so.

Dipshit
    I'll try to type slower, so maybe you can follow this time
    Those guy that were on defense and the other 4 and 5 stars came to Climp5in because the rapist and the tranny were playing there.
    Part of the car salesman's pitch was come here, we have the best QB in the country, blah blah blah
    They're gone, and the only thing your new 3-stars will be bringing with them is more 3-stars and 7 place ACC and
    the stench of a shitter
    Now, go back and reread it, but slower this time
    #dipshitters

I’m watching the 9ers play in Levi stadium. I went to a game there one night
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I’m watching the 9ers play in Levi stadium. I went to a game there one night
    Jackson still > Watson. Guess the Heisman Committee knew more than most.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Jackson still > Watson. Guess the Heisman Committee knew more than most.
    Everybody in the country saw it but the drink Kool aid drinkers. Is Watson playing nowadays?

And this.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-25-2023 at 10:01 PM.

I just ordered mine off eBay.

Congrats!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I just ordered mine off eBay.

He probably plays OL.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Looks more like split end, or a full back. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Dipshit
    I'll try to type slower, so maybe you can follow this time
    Those guy that were on defense and the other 4 and 5 stars came to Climp5in because the rapist and the tranny were playing there.
    Part of the car salesman's pitch was come here, we have the best QB in the country, blah blah blah
    They're gone, and the only thing your new 3-stars will be bringing with them is more 3-stars and 7 place ACC and
    the stench of a shitter
    Now, go back and reread it, but slower this time
    #dipshitters
    So much aggression. I mean, if I was wrong as much as you, and my team sucked as bad as yours, I'd be mad too.

Last edited by willyworm; 12-29-2023 at 08:45 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Any of y'all Johnny-come-lately Taters going to this year's bowl game? Just curious.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Any of y'all Johnny-come-lately Taters going to this year's bowl game? Just curious.
    The last bowl game I went to was THE ORANGE Bowl, 1981 LOL