Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He Ain't Got No Stars

Default He Ain't Got No Stars

But at least Climp5in snatched him away from Colgate and Delaware State, Temple, Marshall and Charlotte
    Oh, and he looks a little scrawny for a LB

2024 Olney, Maryland linebacker CJ Kubah-Taylor committed to Clemson on Tuesday.

While unrated by multiple outlets, he was a first-team all-conference linebacker this past season at Good Counsel (Md.).

He visited Clemson for an official visit over the weekend and received an offer Friday.

His other offers to date outside of Clemson are from Charlotte, UMass, Marshall, Navy, Temple, Maine, Colgate and Delaware State.

kubah-taylor-trophy.jpg

Seem to remember a walk on named hunter renfrow to.

Yeah and. 2.5 start Isaiah Simmons
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

DJU was a 5 star , saw where that got us

Kubscout was a five star. He sucks.

He looks like he will fit right in...

just dangit, Climp5in is picking App State's pocket and "stealing" all their 3-Stars

"Appalachian State is probably getting fed up with Clemson football on the recruiting trail.

On the eve of the early signing day, Clemson has flipped a second player from the Mountaineers to the Tigers.

Joe Wilkinson, a three-star safety from Rome, Georgia, announced his commitment to Clemson Tuesday afternoon
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-19-2023 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Yeah and. 2.5 start Isaiah Simmons
    well, that is 2.5 stars more than this little fellow has

This will be the coots nightmare
    IMG_2154.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

On the eve of the early signing day, Clemson has flipped a second player from the Mountaineers to the Tigers.

Joe Wilkinson, a three-star safety from Rome, Georgia, announced his commitment to Clemson Tuesday afternoon
    They're desperate and have pushed the panic button.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-19-2023 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They're desperate and have pushed the panic button.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    7th place ACC doesn't have much "curb appeal" with anyone
    It's just going to get worse,
    $2M assistants are a deflection, they can polish a turd but it's still a turd

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    This will be the coots nightmare
    IMG_2154.jpg
    so, you're sayin that he might get in the red zone or score a TD?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    so, you're sayin that he might get in the red zone or score a TD?
    Not sure but he will play in a bowl game for the Tigers and probably even get to practice with them this year for the bowl.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 12-19-2023 at 08:48 PM.

Y’all worry way more about Clemson than we do. Shouldn’t you be watching the portal wire for the next Newberry or Vandy player to go up for auction.

That kicker that whipped your asses in November wasn’t even on the team, so there’s that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Dylan Stewart, the five-star defensive end who kept showing up to various recruiting events at South Carolina for the better part of a year, somehow ended up receiving a few Crystal Balls to Ohio State over the summer. It feels like it happened at least a year ago, but that was in early July, a little more than five months ago. He committed to the Gamecocks on Aug. 1.

In spite of those predictions to the Buckeyes, there was still a lot of confidence around here (and throughout 247Sports for that matter) that South Carolina was ultimately going to get it done. The day Stewart committed was a surprise. The result was expected.

Stewart’s timeline was never totally set in stone, and it was once thought that he’d take some visits in the fall. Instead, he committed and showed up to Williams-Brice Stadium for the first five home games of he season. If he couldn’t make it Columbia to watch South Carolina play, he was back home because Friendship Collegiate had its own game to play.

A signed National Letter of Intent on Wednesday will put Stewart at No. 6 on the highest-rated recruits to sign with the Gamecocks. All five players ahead of him are from the state of South Carolina. Needless to say, but here it is anyway: Signing a five-star from outside of the Palmetto State is almost unheard of around here. And for good measure, Shane Beamer is about a day away from adding one from the state of South Carolina, too. Both Stewart and Josiah Thompson play premium positions, where the Gamecocks really need some help.

So yeah, two five-stars in one cycle is also unheard of in Columbia. That’s a big deal, which can’t be overstated.

South Carolina’s 2024 recruiting class, on the screen of whatever device you’re on right now, currently lists 15 commitments.

Eleven of those 15 position players are four-stars or higher.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-19-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Early signing day I'm sure it's going to be a real battle of wits on here between Ecu and saltydickhead. Y'all enjoy.

Terry Kinard says Hello! I mean Good bye! Dabo ran off another Clemson fan. A 2 time Clemson All American at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Terry Kinard says Hello! I mean Good bye! Dabo ran off another Clemson fan. A 2 time Clemson All American at that.

Well as much of a Terry Kinard fan as I am I can not blame Dabo. Once you say you are going in transfer portal then pack your shit and hit the road