Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Turkey reg changes

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I suspect seasons and what not have already been published in the regulations book.
    Don't think the 2025 regs book is out yet homie
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Can I legally trap and relocate a SC turkey? I know where a few Toms are and three hens 200 miles apart. Can I play matchmaker?
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I'm right there with you in years hunting. I'm blaming most of the population downfall on conversion of fields and hardwoods to pines. Until the day I die, nothing will ever convince me otherwise. It's just too coincidental.
    My man! Loblolly pine plantations has been/will be the death of many species. If folks would look at the return folks would realize trees no longer make sense but unfortunately folks still think they are going to make money off them and the wildlife is going to continue to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I’m hearing even to,d by another that DNR posted if changes are enacted AS recommended by DNR, it won’t go into effect until 2025. Tell me please this is just some dumbassery and not true.
    Wednesday at 10:30 is wildlife subcommittee hearing it would still have to go before the Senate to vote. That is not happening before this season opener
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    Don't think the 2025 regs book is out yet homie

Previous poster was lamenting the fact that it wouldn't start until 2025 and not 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Wednesday at 10:30 is wildlife subcommittee hearing it would still have to go before the Senate to vote. That is not happening before this season opener
    Thanks. I was under the impression they’d somehow get it done for this year if rec changes are voted to put in place. They sure didn’t take any time closing businesses and telling who could work and who couldn’t, encouraging businesses to mandate employees get shots or lose their jobs, and if you could get together in a group or not during Covid. But I guess there’s procedures and shit.....
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Politicians gonna politic.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE