Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much would you give ??

I honestly can't believe it hasn't all come crashing down yet. Too many rich idiots without real
    Hobbies I guess.

Y'all not staying up to watch the Scooter's Coffee Frisco Bowl at 9PM tonight? UTSA -12 vs Marshall. All signs pointing towards a UTSA cover if you're so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I honestly can't believe it hasn't all come crashing down yet. Too many rich idiots without real
    Hobbies I guess.
    Or maybe they don’t agree with your definition of “real hobbies”. Truth is viewership has never been higher.

Hobbies I guess.
    It’s like offshore fishing. Just a dick measuring contest on who can donate the most money and get recognized for helping the team win. If all the money was donated anonymously, it would all come crashing down.

Zip. Paid for my own schooling. Only other ones I might pay for are my kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

What a shame, the shitter ruined some of you boys

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    What a shame, the shitter ruined some of you boys
    Those group hugs at midfield after a loss are getting too expensive.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Hobbies I guess.
    unfortunately there are plenty of corporations that are standing in line to replace individual donors. I see it in my parking lot. There are corporate tents entertaining clients up and down the way. They even have catering companies that come in and set up the tents and bring food in on golf carts when traffic gets backed up.

The days of families supporting their alma mater are fading, even in the dark corner.

iptay is no longer tax deductible for individuals, but it can be business entertainment expense for a corporation apparently.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    An NFL team runs a whole business (including player salaries), mostly at a profit with income from tickets, advertising, and TV revenue. There is sometime government money for capital stuff.

Why do schools need all that plus donors for scholarships plus donors for NIL money?
    because the panthers don’t have a girls softball stadium and 27 other sports to fund.
    Not the only reason but one of them.

also they are under one TV contract not by conference. That may come to ncaa one day if they can figure out how to steal it.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How are they going to afford the MB's, Caddy's, BMW's, Porsche's etc much less the gas and sorority girls?
    Pell Grant money. The same way Sammy Watkins did.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Remember what Django said about the purchase of D'Artagnan? Not for Joe Burrow either...

I won't, I told them not to call me when I was still in school and had loans to repay. I said if you do call me you will not get a dontation ever.

They called.

One day I may give back for an engineering scholarship if I get soft in my old age.