Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SCHSL Realignment

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I fully understand that and agree it’s a problem. What I don’t know is why y’all can’t grasp that my only issue is with the forfeits. And replacing that school with another, but not telling that school you’re going to forfeit until right before the scheduled event…….FTS.

Well, now it looks like you’re gonna get the legislature involved, congratulations as we all know how that’s going to work out.
    I was aware of forfeits but not aware that some other team is now on the schedule. The High school league publishes the schedules in football, not sure how that is not penalized or caught beforehand.

I guess a level playing field ain’t for everybody.

https://www.abccolumbia.com/2023/12/...all-coach-a-d/

Holmes resigns from Gray as head football coach, A.D.
    7 hours ago Chaz Frazier
    After many years of success, Adam Holmes resigns as Gray Collegiate Head Football Coach and Athletic Director, he confirms with ABC Columbia Sports Friday.

Holmes has been the only football coach at Gray since the public charter school opened back in 2014.

During his time leading the charge, numerous sports teams won state titles, including football, boys and girls basketball and softball.

Homles said he will take some time to focus more on family and himself but will look at other opportunities in coaching and possibly outside of coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I guess a level playing field ain’t for everybody.

https://www.abccolumbia.com/2023/12/...all-coach-a-d/

Holmes resigns from Gray as head football coach, A.D.
    7 hours ago Chaz Frazier
    After many years of success, Adam Holmes resigns as Gray Collegiate Head Football Coach and Athletic Director, he confirms with ABC Columbia Sports Friday.

Holmes has been the only football coach at Gray since the public charter school opened back in 2014.

During his time leading the charge, numerous sports teams won state titles, including football, boys and girls basketball and softball.

Homles said he will take some time to focus more on family and himself but will look at other opportunities in coaching and possibly outside of coaching.
    Sounds like kid that took his ball and went home to Moma